Where is @jake4

He’s back in khakis slinging insurance for State Farm

2 Likes

What scandals that weren’t made up are you talking about jug ? My memory fails me there. At least you made a different narrative this time I’ll give you credit for that Even though it was a made up lie !!

1 Like

The Hubbard deal was a scandal. It wasn’t made up. It was talked about everywhere there was news including Rush Limbaugh. One of Hubbard’s biggest grips was Gundy didn’t talk to his players which he just said in his last interview and Presley confirmed saying he had only talked to Dunn.
People may not agree with Hubbard but Gundy could have prevented all of that by talking to his players. He was losing 4* players before the portal and nil. All teams loose players but when you recruit as bad as he does, he better start working to keep the good ones.

Hey jug do you think saben has sleep overs and are bff with his players.

You say the shirt was a real deal. You just said it wasnt about the shirt. Its was a football player needing daddy gundy.

You kill me try to push your narrative. Do your esses get down when you dnt hold their tail

1 Like

Saban can do what he wants cause he can win his conference.

Didnt this year. Did even win anything this year. Time to talk to his players.

1 Like

Saban wanted the “eye “ test used this year :joy::joy:

1 Like

That non scandal had Gundy begging and giving up a million.lol

1 Like

It was a Covid year too , I don’t think dropping a million from 7 to 6 million is begging but you sensationalism of total bullshit is normal for you
Keep crying
You’re still like the little child that doesn’t get his way throwing a tantrum in the floor

1 Like

Gundy was the one crying.

Sounds like he was just scamming hubbard.
He didnt talk to presley
Went back to calling players by their numbers.
And got a big raise.

How you like them apples sunshine

1 Like

He might get to watch Presley run for 200 hundred wearing crimson red.lol

You think your uo team saw enough after 7 plays to decide to offer presley an offer
Lol. They didnt offer him one when he ran a chit load for bixby.

1 Like

New coach but didn’t figure you knew enough about football to know that.

Your saying brent didnt notice the Gatorade player of the year at the 6a 2 state champion

Lol

1 Like

What the hell, Brown and Webber have left the team. Nothing about entering the portal ?

1 Like

Maybe they don’t “love football” ? There’s a gundy-ism

1 Like

Got some good news for you. There is a guy saying the oline ,te. And qb coaches are being fired.

1 Like

Still waiting for HC.

Lol poor guy i doubt they others are leaving

1 Like