Where is @jake4

The problem will not be fixed. Until we have a championships coach. Mediocre Mike isn’t going to change and has proven he can’t win the conference again.

The problem is you self medicate. Itll only be fixed when you admit you have issue and ask for help

1 Like

You think I’m the one with the problem when Gundy has 1 conference title in 18 years and these new young coaches win the conference in the first few years they are in the conference.

Gundy couldn’t win the conference if he could pick his players from every kid in the nation and had zero injuries. He’s just not that good of a coach.

Blah blah blah. Seek help.

1 Like

Is there any credibility to this or just razzing around?

I was looking some tweet and ran into it. Sorry i dont remember who posted it. He did say the new coach will be arroyo, his line coach and cale gundy as qb.

1 Like

That’d be interesting

1 Like

Sounds like a losing bunch. Cale never won more than 9 games when he was playing. The others aren’t associated with winning anything. More mediocre from Mike.

More of the Susan Lucci’s of football.

We must be taken the tcu approach get a chitty coach and see if it works.

1 Like

Most good coaches weren’t good players jug… Cale was uo best recruiter. Listen to @robert28 go take your medication. Prozac , cymbalta , and a bottle of your favorite whiskey

1 Like

Recruiting is easy to a Blueblood and impossible at the chit hole Stillwater according to Roberta.

There is a lie. I said bb and sec.

Let me ask you a seriuos question. Why has no big 12 team besides uo and texas been able to recruit top 25 more then a couple years in a row if that?

Tcu. Tech and baylor are high rite know. What do those 3 schools have in common?

Maybe one will stay in the top 25.

So dnt deflect. Just answer with your opinion on the 2 questions.

1 Like

Maybe before worrying about trying to out recruit everyone in the country we should try to average in the top 4 of the conference. You need to walk before you run. Gundy’s won 1 conference title in 18 years made it to 1 conference championship game and won more than 8 games once in the last 5 years. That’s not exactly setting the world on fire. He sure ain’t winning anything in the foreseeable future.

Lol. You did what your good at. Deflecting. I have yet to figure out if your an idiot that doesnt know better or a moron who ignores the reason.

You answer the question then we will know. Im going with idiot. I have yet to see any football knowledge from you.
Why are you scared

1 Like

You call me scared while you don’t have the cojones to bet on your team. Weak

Deflecting.

You know everything you do fits my nickname for you jug.

While hold horse you found that if you get a guy to bet one team you have a 90% to win.

The deal is you dnt understand football besides results.

You talk about chit like recruits coming to stillwater.

I hear chit about dana and monkey. Why didnt they recruit. Why was the lb missing guys in the junior and senior class with knowless.

Last time, answer the 2 question i asked.

1 Like

Knowles and Monken the two highest paid assistant coaches because they are can’t recruit.
You know nothing. You should just give up. Everytime you open your mouth you prove your ignorance.

Why cant you answer the question.

Who did those to recruit. Why did he need to take 2 of his assistant with him. They recruited and coached the lb.

Its well known.

And those 2 question stop deflecting. I answer your stupid question. Its your lack knowledge.

1 Like

What was the question that I asked that you answered?

I do know you can when a debate with deflecting.

I answered you question about knowles he recruited no one. He was primary on no one. We had no junior or senior.

Well since you wontanswer those 2 question. Ill give you a new one.

If STILLWATER is a great town then tell me why. Nothing about the campus or gundy. Tell me why kids are sold on STILLWATER.

1 Like