Where is @jake4

Looks like we need two more guys like them while we are 7-5 and going to sh!ty bowl they are in the playoffs.

Ive always want to know these, does it hurt to wake up.

Ive never meet a truly stupid person. I always wonder if you have swelling of the brain. Or do you just have a numb feeling.
Look at knowless he was brought in to stop Michigan. Michiigan. He helped Michigan have the best day offensively in a big 10 game. 3 more points then last year.

Dana cant even beat tulsa. And most of aac conference.

Monkey needs the number 1 defense to win.

1 Like

Dunn had a great defense and still came up short.lol

If Knowles wins 2 games he’ll be the highest paid assistant ever.lol

Yea jug I’ve always wondered what it felt like to wake up stupid like you. I feel a little less smarter after arguing with your dumbass…. You keep going over the same narrative, nothing new, always pulling some irrelevant chit from a nondescript school

Are you supposed to be the mini me of Robert? Have you ever had an original thought? Oh nevermind, you just keep repeating Robert, it just makes you look like the dumbace we know you are.

Oh you sound mad jug, don’t get mad you’re to much fun making fun of your stupid comments. Your daughter left but came back incognito, we wouldn’t want the next stupidest person not around

If you werent such a dumb ess i would didnt to be repeated. Osu players made knowless.

You seriously cant answer a question because you dnt really know the answer and scared to find out.

Knowless is like when you have a bull that some how makes a really good calf. Then you found out it was the neighbors bull.

1 Like

First of all, the good news is, with as little as you know about reproduction hopefully you can’t reproduce.

Second, almost everyone in college football disagrees with you on Knowles and Monken.

If Knowles was the driving force for ‘21 with all the 5-6 year players, why hadn’t he ever had great defensive teams before ? He had average defensive teams before
Monken hasn’t been as good when he had Blackmon and Weeden. Sure he won a title at Georgia but their offense wasn’t like here. You are dead asx wrong thinking they rest of the country thinks they are top notch

1 Like

You’re making yourself look really stupid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Who ever is paid the most, most people agree that the are the best. The second is where everyone starts to disagree.

Saban highest paid head coach with no disagreement. Second Riley? Smart? Swinney?
Monken highest paid OC.
Knowles highest paid DC.
You may not like it or agree but that’s life.:thinking:

Lol. You believe what you want there have been tons of high payed people who got fired. People who are good dnt get fired.

Monkey first year at Georgia was have his named called out to be fired.
Knowless was hired to stop Michigan, what does he do allows them to score 3 more then last. Also that was the most offense Michigan had in a big 10 game.

Both monkey and knowless had the most talent units in osu history. Get a grip in reality.

1 Like

Would you want to bet on whether they get a raise?

We all know idiots pay others. look at mel tucker.

Jug, you dnt even have guts to answer simple questions. You think i could trust you to pay your debts.

1 Like

This from the person who never answered questions. It’s kinda funny that it irates you. Well better for me. I didn’t figure you had any confidence in your opinion.

You think highest paid is the best jug ? That’s your stupidity showing again. Jug …. Knowles didn’t do the job he was hired to do last year. Monken had the No 1 defensive, his offense wasn’t great.
Tell me why Knowles took 20 odd years to surface if he was so good ? If you do answer it , it will be a lie like most of your answers. Knowles is only as good as his players are you idiot. If tOSU didn’t have cash to burn he wouldn’t have been hired there. Keep your ignorance coming , I’m loving knocking you back down

1 Like

Yet both of them will be in the playoffs while Gundy is going to one of the worst bowls available to Big 12.

Jug ive always answered everyones questions. The problems is the first time i answer it you dnt like my answer the other 100 times you ask i blow it off because your an old coot who has no memory. You have never answered questions.

1 Like

Ok you don’t think I answer questions and I don’t think you answer questions. Fine

I ask real question , you cant answer. You ask rhetorical question. Or. Ask if i want to bet. You have never asked a real question.

1 Like

You’re welcome to your own opinion.