Where is @jake4

Before the NIL these guys wanted to go where they could play, show their talents, get better and win championships. With Gundy they don’t play early, don’t get better and don’t win championships.

Im done jug your a joke and you will always be.

Deflecting is all you can do.

I will answer my questions.

The other schools are not bb or in the sec.

Tcu, baylor, and tech. Have new coaches that usaul gives a boost. Plus each 3 have 25k nil deal for all players.

Stillwater has nothing special. It is also only got 5% Afro-American pop. Less things to get half our players feel comfortable.

I see you havent found any recruits from Knowless, dana or monkey

1 Like

It’s funny that Boynton can recruit players to Stillwater but Gundy can’t. Gundy’s had over 18 years to get one 5* out of highschool and can’t do it.

This why your a joke. I can name tons g5 or fcs teams that pull 5 and 4 stars.

This goes back to how many 5 stars have gone to teams in the big 12 not named up and texas.

Again your deflecting got you stuck in a rabbit hole. Boynton only recruited 1 5 star when he hired his brother.
Got 2 in portal. One bombed at kansas. The other is only a five star because of his height

1 Like

Yet still a 5*. How many twins has Gundy brought in just to get one. “Tylan Wallace”

You quote height. But. You meant to deflect with cade and brother deal. How did that work out.

Gundy has brought in alot of brother just like any other recruit. He didnt hire a brother.

Wallace brother turn out to be just like Anderson. Injured all the time. Wallace stayed 4 years. How many did cade

1 Like

We got a coach with Cade’s brother, what did we get with Tylan’s brother besides tying up a scholarship 4 years.

Lol you need to stop deflecting. We went to the dance once with cade and his brother. We went bowling with Wallace and his brother 4 years.

Your going on about 1 guy and 1 year and 1 win. The other 5 stars were over rated. You think were going dancing this year.

Compare apples to apples i think the last non bb 5 stars was evans at tcu. Had him 2 years and didnt stay healthy. He was the reason we even had dom.

Really stop. Your only good at titles and bedlam. You actually dont know how things work

1 Like

Twice as easy to go bowling than to make it to the dance. Horrible comparison.

Again dont do math. 1 times 2 doesn’t equal 4. Thats your reality.
5 to 6 big12 teams go dancing.
7 to 8 go bowling
How is that twice.

You got killed twice on one statement

1 Like

131 teams 80 go to bowls 61%
352 teams 68 make the dance 19%

You’re right I was wrong 3 times as likely to bowl compared to dance.

We play in the big 12 jug. You know basketball is round.

1 Like

Yeah the Big 12 is Guaranteed one in the dance.

Big 12 football is guaranteed 1 bowl. How did that work out.

So the ivy league or about 20 other leagues are on par with big12 basketball. They are in football when 6 games your in no matter where you from

I know two year olds that can stay on target longer then you. They answer more questions rite too.

1 Like

Never answered a question jug, you kept deflecting each question, one after the one. Still haven’t heard who Dana and Monken brought in ? Or Knowles ? You went to basketball or some chit

1 Like

Y’all don’t ever answer anything but now you think you’ve got a good question. The proof that they can recruit is Knowles and Monken are the highest paid assistant coaches in college football.

No maybe that’s what they are paid for…to coach.
Monken never brought anyone in here. Dana sure as he didn’t

1 Like

If that’s the case, what are we paying Dunn and Gundy for? Coaching last 5 games was non-existent.

I’ll answer your question with a question then. What are the paying Campbell and Aranda, Venable for ? You and your stupid questions

1 Like

Just because you cant believe our answers doesn’t mean we never answer you. You are a moron who is scared to answer question. Unlike you we always answer.

Im still try to find who rhise coaches recruited. You cant believe im rite. You think these guys actually did something. Knowless just called plays. Your pathetic jug

1 Like