Who actually still believes?

Am I wrong though in how that works? I’m pretty confident that’s how it works even if I missed a step in understanding the move this year.

Maybe and maybe not. I think he’s done good and I’m done caring for him. His antics pushed me to TeamLetGundyRetire. He can go now so long as we aren’t paying for it vis-a-vis buyout.

Basketball team beat multiple top 10 teams including the national champion. I don’t understand how you can claim the others weren’t top 10 wins.

I know u and I would love to count things like that. But, they only count if there in the final poll. Yes in 3 try’s we beat the number 1 team. Ku was the other highest at what 16th.
And yes logan thats how I can do it. Mainly because that’s how it is done. Seriously it’s pretty obvious how over rated this conference was by how well they did in the dance.

Well ur ready to get rid of HCMG so I felt u could tell me whom u are hiring

l41JKgW7xQ9T2bA9q

2 Likes

Not let ar0 see that he has a thing for shirtless.

Idk who I’d pick, but in done dealing with gundy. He’s done well but he’s also p!ssed me off beyond belief. He would have to earn major brownie points to change my mind and until that happens, he can retire.

I with u he has drag this team through the mud. We’ve been penalized. Losing season. No bowls. I’m on board. Just fire him.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

You act like taking 3 tries to beat the national champion is ridiculous but you’re okay with 2 in 16 tries for Gundy. That makes a lot of sense. Now you’re saying the team we beat is different from their rankings but when I said we lost to a different KState team than OU did you say a win is a win. Seems like you’re blinded by Gundys phallus.

Both ksu and ou where a different team when they play us. Yes Skylar being out help us as was pekins out helped ksu.

Pre Sanders there have been times i hated calls.
Not even going to talk about Sanders play calling its more of just getting by.
But is there a coach u agree with 100%. Like Josh and keeping his pitchers in a lil to long, in my opinion.
We got a lot of good coaches who compete in a power 5 world, the do good.

It’s the off field stuff + bedlam. I’ve lost respect for him as a man.

Well no one likes bedlam.
I dnt like the press and how some treat him.
Some are out to get him specially since Trump.
The tee-shirt deal was bs.
Him trying to kill kids by bring football back during the virus didnt work. He had one of the best run programs in the nation.
U may pay to much attention to what gundy says.
He wins and runs a clean program. Hey miles is free u can get him
Are u a mullet hater too

This is as idiotic as ou fans saying it’s not a rivalry.

Sorry about your bud RA. If he’s so tough, he’ll get through it.

Hard pass

On your wife? Yes. On gundy? No, it doesn’t look half bad.

Why do u lil gurls always make it personal.
Robert allen is far from the press im talking about.
There were plenty of hot girls who were mullets back in the day. And I’m not talking about ur sis, or wait now ur married that would be ur wife.
I was talking about not liking the bedlam results.
Since ur a big gurl a cant talk that’s fine.
Are u one of them crying about him talking about the virus. Did he kill anyone.
U sure ur not a miles fan

There isn’t a single complete thought in this wall of text. Jesus get some help Robert.

Its just about time. Look if u can’t read thats ok.
But don’t blame my riting. U are able to read joe and ar0 read everybody reads it.
Just because i say something u dnt like dnt start crying. Grow up be a man.

FIFY

c74up

I have a good sense of humor. But not sure i want to know why ur daughter pic is sent to me. I have no intention of joining ur clan