Who actually still believes?

What crying? No one here is crying. I like how you tell others to grow up and be a man when you have the mental capacity of a toddler.

1 Like

Take a breathe. U know when u get mad, ur riting gets bad. I saw ur correction :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face:

It autocorrected here to he’s. I fixed it because that’s what someone with over a mid 60s IQ does. Like I said no one is crying. Pretty sad you were too stupid to get into OSU so you sit on the forums all day.

Ur sitting rite besideme. Going on about chit i don’t care about. If u have troubles with ur fone go upstairs and have ur mom give some jello. I don’t want to hear u cry.

If u want to fix ur problems with my post don’t read it.
My post is the one with a R in a green circle followed by robert28.
I know ur slow but that should help even u.

We won’t do better than Gundy and can’t replace him until he retires. Which won’t be until his kids are through school. He’s said that.

If they fire the schools most winning coach over not beating a team that is on a historic run of being good, they won’t recover for the next 10 years with all the negative recruiting.

1 Like

How about firing for never making it to the conference championship game?

Was that a firing issue in his contract

None of this makes sense.

1 Like

Why r u posting me

1 Like

Forget negative recruiting on the recruit side. Who would want the job where they have pennies on the dollar on the recruiting budget and assistant coach budget compared to the schools you play against and then fired their all-time winningest coach because he couldn’t beat a top 3 college football program of all time during one of their greatest historical runs?

4 Likes

Why have the program at all if your goal is just the middle of the conference?

Yes ur rite let’s drop Football. Won’t need this site.
Have to go to like the Atlantic 10 or Missouri Valley. Give up the 45 million a year.i mean gundy has driven this program into the ground. We already have new facilities so we dnt need to build anything. Go to the ivy league and not give scholarship.

1 Like

The goal isn’t middle of the conference. The goal is to give Gundy enough monetary and staff resources so he isn’t knee capped from the jump. They’re one of the last schools in the Big 12 to bring in a legit recruiting coordinator. What happens next? Last year’s class is 30th and this year’s class will be top 25 caliber. They’re finally realizing what they have to do to win. It sucks that they let Iowa State and Baylor and TCU catch up, but here we are. I don’t love Gundy’s antics, but he is a good coach. If OSU had the resources that Baylor has, we wouldn’t even have this thread.

4 Likes

Ku out spends us in recuirting and have for a while.

1 Like

Reading this thread gave me cancer.

3 Likes

The fact is, Gundy directly presented the fan base with the entitlement that OSU should never finish below 15th in the country. The basketball team has been terrible since Eddie left so when they finally make some sort of waves, it gets remembered differently. Gundy’s success throughout his tenure compared to every other coach that has ever attempted to coach Ok state football is directly what makes OSU fans view a top 20 basketball finish differently than a top 20 football finish.

1 Like

Gundy better figure out how to get above the 15-20 range every year quickly, he’s had more than enough chances. But I absolutely love how his success has directly manipulated people into thinking that top tier coaches nationwide are all chomping at the bit to coach Oklahoma state football. I’d put my money on there being about a 70% chance replacing Gundy has an opposite effect than what they are expecting to happen. Of course, a 30% chance of getting a more prestigious coach is better than the 0% chance if he stays, but it might not work out as perfectly and fairytale-like as they think it will.

4 Likes

It was a great year and I like boynton. Yes ur rite people have gotten extremely over powered in basketball because of one season. There are just so many unanswered question with cade gone. Its not that he does have players, he has players. And it is 10x easier to up grade a bb team.
We need to get the assistant paid in football. Gundy has had troubles keeping them causing recuirting problems. Got a nice group of coach.

Anybody can win as many conference titles as Gundy has 15 out of 16 years. Anyone can beat OU as many times as Gundy has 14 out of 16 years. 60% of the schools in the conference have won the conference while Gundy has been here. 1/2 of those have won the conference more than Gundy while he’s been here. 4 different coaches started coaching in the conference after Gundy became head coach and have won the conference since he has.