Who is Braylin Presley? Comps for the New OSU Commit to Get You Pumped

U can’t dazzle ar0 with big facts. Thats way to many years for ar0 he just wants to count the years that proves his point.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Last I seen Miles beat northern Iowa 45-10.

I’m sorry got in the wrong column but u understand. Still made u look know u know how bad miles schedule was. I mean only isu loses to northern Iowa rite. Last tulsa lose was with miles wasnt.
I’m getting a lot like u just throw stuff out to see if it sticks.

No, I like to think we’ve improved but if there was still a good Texas and a good Nebraska in the conference, I think our record against them would look very similar to the record against OU. The only reason we look better is a weaker conference.

That funny weaker conference. When that fpi thing came out ou was at the bottom at 17. Ever body was in. 10 out of top 17.
Just because we haven’t had a natty in 15 years doesn’t mean we dnt compete.
It is harder for us since there is only 10.

I could sit here all night and throw a bunch of IFs and BUTs and shoulda woulda couldas at you, but none of them exist so they’re all irrelevant, aren’t they?

You’re right, let’s just enjoy the fact that cheez it bowl is the best we will do.

1 Like

U know it baby. Yea . Glad ur on board.

That’s the spirit!:+1:t2:

It’s going to take a while for me to get use to the low expectations. I grew up before the participation ribbon.

Come on they had in ur 4 h for years

Not in my 4H. But ofcourse I won at everything I did in 4H. Champion Steer 1973! 1974!
Champion Showman every year 1973 thru 1981

We already knew u have a special relationship with heifers. Now we know its boys too.
When u the only player u get the prize. Thats why 4 h has so many events so u all can win.

Do you know anything about 4H?

What do I need to know. I do know that they have as many events as bs has badges.
Its a great group.

There’s so many kids in each steer class in OKC or Tulsa that half of them get sifted out before they get in the ring to show. It’s the same for hogs sheep and goats.

U have those two plus each county.
Pies, pickles :camera:, etc…

Before Gundy, a participation ribbon was about the best Oklahoma state could ever do.

2 Likes

If Nebraska hadn’t left, we’d OWN them. They have been trash since firing Solich.

Guess we’ll never know since Gundy is afraid to schedule them.