Who is Braylin Presley? Comps for the New OSU Commit to Get You Pumped

His best team was not the 03 squad that gave up 52 in Norman. His best squad put up 38 the year before in Stilly. And had a 28-6 lead in said game at one point. The 03 squad wasn’t as good as the 02 squad. Both Fields and Woods weren’t as productive in their final year.

Well that just points out bad coach. Why did they do worse. Gundy always does better.
Come on 52 to 9.
Thats not 2 players. All I heat is how he gets his teams up 52 to 9 then the next week Texas was what 55 to 13. Some one was on role. It wasn’t miles.

03 was his best squad

Simmions was not a complete coach. But he did get guys. Not sure miles should have been oc.

They’ve won 6 straight conference titles and 12 since Gundy took over. Your attempts to discredit both OU and Gundy by constantly bringing up two teams that fail to beat Gundy at almost the same rate as Gundy fails to beat OU is getting inexplicably repetitive and exhausting.

2 Likes

A lot of people have been comparing him to Jakeem Grant. No idea how fast he is, I highly doubt he’s as fast as grant, but if he could just do a version of what Grant was able to do at tech that’d be huge for us. I’m excited to see it.

I just meant OSU in general being OU’s in-state rival over the course of their history. I agree Ou is not top of the line in the 21st century (I love telling Ou fans about how 90% of their current football team has never lived to ever witness an OU football batty, it pisses them off😂) but I do think over the history of their program it’s tough to find a more successful program in America.

1 Like

He can be that kind of a player. As if we used Hill to utilize the full extent of his skills…

Both teams have beaten Gundy more than Gundy has beaten OU. I realize how much they have won, I also realize that they usually lose one or two games in conference. (Just not to Gundy)
I understand you are one that gets excited about scheduling as weak as possible and bragging about going 9-3. But some of us want more.

Why. Why. Why do u still go on about osu schedule when we have shown gundy schedule is fine.
U and Joe are the only 2 that talk about it. Back when poppa ksu was around thats all everybody talked about was their schedule

Because it’s usually the weakest schedule in the conference.

I spent the past few days saying we needed bigger games scheduled, and continually pointed out that we needed more series like Boise, Oregon, and ASU :joy::joy: Reading at a high school level is hard sometimes, it appears. Not sure what that has to do with OU, KSU, or ISU either but that’s beside the point.

ISU is 2-10 vs Gundy. That’s not a whole lot better than Gundy is vs OU. They’re also far less successful than OSU during his tenure. KSU is a lot closer, thanks to Snyder.

1 Like

U base that on to CBS preseason articles. First off u should never base any thing off preseason. Second who real cares.

National SOS rank by year-

2010-2011: #21
2011-2012: #3
2012-2013: #9
2013-2014: #14
2014-2015: #33
2015-2016: #21
2016-2017: #25
2017-2018: #12
2018-2019: #25
2019-2020: #24
2020-2021 (as of now): #13

To help you out, that’s an average of about the 17th hardest schedule in the country by year since 2010. There’s only 10 teams total in the big 12, highly doubt they’re all above OSU (hint: almost all of them aren’t).

1 Like

Iowa state is 3-10 against Gundy.
3÷13 =23.07%
2÷16 =12.50%

But we we only in the top ten once.:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::wink::blush::slightly_smiling_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Glad ur learning how to do math. Last time I saw ur math it didn’t go so well.

1 Like

Must have missed one game, I’m assuming Gundy’s very first year, 2005. They lose that one? I know for a fact they’ve only won twice since Gundy’s first year.

Anyways, “Not a whole lot better” ≠ “not better”. It simply means losing 88% of the time and 77% of the time are both putrid.

Don’t worry ar0 understands he never gets his facts straight.

The whole point is, it definitely sounds like you’d rather OSU have ISU or KSU’s results because of a few bedlam wins than the ones OSU is already putting forth.

OSU the past decade: 90-37 (70%), 2-8 vs OU
ISU the past decade: 60-70 (46%) 2-8 vs OU.

There’s a pretty clear cut line as to which one is more preferable.

1 Like