Why Oklahoma State Could Be OK in Latest Round of Realignment

U brought them up. I was pointing out there qualities that u should have liked.
Actually u pointed them urself. U put so much garbage out. Last time we talked u were talking up msu.
Idiot

Who’s job is it to evaluate quarterbacks?

I’m not questioning who is evaluating the QB’s I’m just saying the Trevor Lawrence’s, Quinn Ewers, and Bakers of the world would rather go to a traditional Blue Blood than OSU.

U and Joey job to evaluate qb is it not.

1 Like

Now If you want to talk about developing QB’s I’m all ears. We need to do a better job of that, Jalen Hurts was a running back at Bama then Riley turned him into a legitimate useable QB. That is the area we have to find a way to improve.

So your okay with mediocrity and an average recruiting ranking of 35th over the past decade? Cool!!!

1 Like

Trouble is he can’t find a quarterback who can even get us to 2nd in the conference. So it’s not only the quarterback. It’s playcalling. Most of the time he’s not aggressive enough. If you are using 3rd down to get positioned to punt or kick a field goal. You are not aggressive. Period.

He went into the Bedlam game last year totally unprepared. (Not the first time either) That game was lost in the first 12 minutes. The TCU game is another debacle. The defense just kept give him the ball and not one play (not one) did he catch them off guard. No imagination whatsoever. Every single play OU runs catches Gundy off guard but he can’t pull it off once against OU or TCU?

1 Like

You think ou could have won a big twelve championship with Rudolph or corndog or do you think if they were quarterback ou would loose 3 or 4 games a year in conference? Yes they could still win one and no they would not have 3 or 4 loses in conference play. When you have capable guys to do this on your roster which we do it’s all about the scheme. That’s gundy’s fault.

2 Likes

I brought them up because they haven’t done anything recently and still have more viewership than Mike Gundy. At least they made it to the playoff.

I did? Maybe you can show me when?

Actually it only took 9 minutes and 51 seconds.

No I think we should consistently be top 25 in recruiting, but the recruiting rankings have gone up compared to where it was prior to 05.

1 Like

You say you’re not interested in Gundy’s political comments, but then you make a negative about President Biden. No wonder you’re unhappy, you live a double standard

1 Like

Yea and they have more history, more alumni, more fan base.
Joe stop pointing out dumb stuff.

Absolutely no coach in America goes on a national tv every year and say we are going to run the same stuff we always do and DO IT!! LOL. It’s insanity. They don’t have to watch film on us, they know exactly what’s coming and you see the results of that. I don’t know how you guys don’t see this :man_facepalming: everything good or bad is gundy’s fault because everything runs through him and that’s how life works.

1 Like

Mike Gundy recruiting classes in the top 25:

2006: 18th
2007: 25th
2011: 25th

Top 25 classes since 2011: 0

His current 2022 class is sitting at 31st with 13 commits already.

Rudolph wasn’t the problem vs Baker, the defense gave up 62 points. Rudolph there for 448 and 5 TDS, Hill added 228, not the offenses fault.

3 Likes

Is Riley a better Offensive mind than Guny? Yes without a question. But your question about Rudolph and Corndog has holes in it. Gundy had a chance to beat OU in 17, Rudolph threw in an interception in the end zone at the end of the third quarter and Baker went down scored and put us down by 10 with half a quarter left to play, so Rudolph cost us that game. Corndog in 18 had to complete a 5 yard pass to beat OU and he threw it in the ground. So Gundy had us in a position to win both of those games and the QB’s failed. I’m not here to say Gundy is the greatest ever, he’s not, far from it, but he’s better than what some on here give him credit for.

Michigan runs that state. Not Michigan State.

It’s called being an independent.