Why Oklahoma State Could Be OK in Latest Round of Realignment

Yes the defense wasn’t very good but that was never going to be a 35-31 game. That offense broke all kinds of NCAA records, go beat them it was going to be a shootout and Rudolph was going to have to out play Baker. He did not, he made one more mistake than Baker did, doesn’t mean Rudolph was terrible or had a bad game, but isn’t on that same level.

Yea sure at the moment harbaugh is not ruling anything.
That still doesn’t change what I said.

I guess not seeing Stoner wide open in the middle of the field during bedlam 2017 for a first down wasn’t his fault either?

Your right. We still don’t understand how a team that’s done worse than OSU can still get better viewership in a state where they aren’t the dominant program either.

OSU can still get into a P4 conference. It only makes sense that the other leagues don’t want the B12 to survive as a league. However, they may very well want specific teams to round out their line ups. I think OSU is the most attractive of the bunch. Kansas, I think is next, but it doesn’t matter for them because they can play in a lesser league and still make noise in the tourney aka Villanova

1 Like

I agree with this. I have a hard time believing if it is all about the all mighty dollar that OSU gets left out and the Washington State, and Rutgers gets in.

So the fact that msu has more the twice the alumni, in a state 3’s the size, in a better league doesn’t give u a clue. So me calling u an idiot fits here too.

Really?! He throws for 448 and 5 TDS and you’re concerned about one play? The truth is you will never be happy as an OSU fan. They could fire Gundy tomorrow and you would criticize the new hire from day one. That is your nature. You are a negative person who always views the world around you as a collection of mistakes.

1 Like

Not get him on one play. He can go for hours on gundy punting last year.

If we were that attractive we would’ve already been sent an invite.

If they have twice the alumni then why does Michigan have more viewership than they do?

The dance isn’t till 2025 invites are in the mail

Because president Ford went to School their.
Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer

Lord we get it if we would’ve just fired Gundy years ago we would now be getting 5 star recruits and winning championships. (Cause that’s totally how it works) let’s just shut up about it already and see how this season goes.

1 Like

You have to realize that Ou and Texas were in talks for at least 6 months. These conferences are going to evaluate everything. The next part will be a slow roll. No one is going to make these decisions in a hurry.

Yeah that must be it. Because one known guy that attended a university has something to do with their consistent viewership.

Has the last nine seasons not shown you what direction it will go?

1 Like

I’m not going on one play, I’m going on every single play since Bedlam 2013. Gundy will get out coached at least 3 times every season. 2017 Kansas State by a backup quarterback who hadn’t practiced. I don’t care if you blame the offense or defense. In 2013 the defense was good and he couldn’t win, in 15, 16, 17 the offense was good but still couldn’t win. While Iowa State and Baylor which were far worse programs than what Gundy was handed, yet they play for conference championships.

1 Like

Only time will tell

We know how this season is going to go.

1 Like