Wisconsin Lands OU QB Transfer, Potentially Putting OSU in Position to land UVA QB Transfer

Go somewhere else then. They might appreciate your crying jug. Baylor is your new dominant team , how did that work out this year
Your understanding of football is a falling graph

1 Like

I can see both sides of the coin here but it might behoove us to have a really experienced qb here to compete with Flores, who as far as im concerned is the only option at QB next year if we donā€™t bring anyone else in. Sorry to say but if we have to roll Mike Jr or Rangel out again next year its gonna be rough. I think they are nice QBs with decent ability, but not big 12 ability in my opinion (which means jack S***, Iā€™m aware of that. Just my 2 cents)

1 Like

Takes some time to develop a QB , Duggan wasnā€™t much till this year. He was always up and down

2 Likes

Maybe so, I donā€™t know that those two are on the same level as Duggan. Not even close. He was a 4 star recruit who threw for 2000 yards and ran for 500 plus as a true freshman. Sorry but Rangel and Gunner aint on that level.

Iā€™ll agree it took him time to get to the level Max got but what im saying is his potential floor at that point is probably Gundy or Rangelā€™s ceiling. Iā€™ll happily be wrong on that point, its not about being right or wrong, just calling it how I see it.

2 Likes

replying to myself because I just saw that Rangel was 4 star coming out too. Hmmm, well I will concede that point and keep an open mind on him. He was just a frosh last year and had to come in under crap conditions. ( at this point im arguing with myself lol )

1 Like

Max had a nice year but come on. There team had a good year. That was team.

Rangel got had his start with teally no live reps. It was against Kansas. Did have 300 yards. My deal with him is, im not sure if he can stay healthy.

Gundy had a nice game for his first start against the best defense in the big 12.

We only had 6 to 7 lineman after the texas game. I dnt know what school of thought you are. We need 10 guys to start the year with minimal injuries.

Were only listing 8 in the bowl game. Im not sure if one played much. We have these 8 and cole with the dalton kid. Then with any others that should develop.

2 Likes

Downplaying the Heisman runner up. New peak of stupidity you have reached.

1 Like

Dude with those numbers thats worth runner up. Then so should corndog. That shows your ignorance.

The heisman is a joke. When the winner can be on a 500 team or not get drafted. Its bad when a two star walkon can have better numbers on a poor team. Wow max final threw more then 3000 yards.

Just like you banging on about the guys we picked up so far 4 are 4 stars havent got the new numbers on the other 3.

1 Like

Please write something that makes sense.

Please remember what where talking about.
This is the osu football site not your betty crocker site.

1 Like

Still not making sense clown.

I know im not making sense to you. Its a common effect of moronic sickness. People get it on my post they cant debate. Happens alot.

1 Like

I am envious of your ability to not understand how dumb you are. Wish I had that.

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s what I was referring to. Rangle threw for 300 yards his first game under the crappy line we had. Iā€™m gonna wait and see if we get a serviceable line before I make a call. Flores seems talented and a good arm

1 Like

We have been waiting for a decade for a line. Not happening.

2 Likes

Keep thinking that, meanwhile Baylor, Tech , KState have boards since you like front runners

1 Like

I like OSU thank you very much.

Not trying to agree with you here but it called the Dunningā€“Kruger effect. Use that next time and everyone will be impressed.

1 Like

We know you dnt have that since you have the Sergent schultz effect. You tell us all the time, you know nothing.

At least you admitted it @DickeySucksBalls actually believes he knows something. Dsb thinks after the 7th game of score 45 points per game gundy shoot that play book out of a cannon.

1 Like

I still donā€™t know what youā€™re attempting to say.