Wisconsin Lands OU QB Transfer, Potentially Putting OSU in Position to land UVA QB Transfer

Lol i know you dnt. You dnt have the knowledge to.

I wonder if you see we are ranked 6 in tranfer. We basically have 4 4 stars coming in. Still got 3 that need their tranfers ranking but they all will be high 3 stars.

1 Like

Not a fan of Armstrong. Grayson McCall is twice the QB he is and would be a good get.

Flores is not going to be ready, Rangel isnā€™t either, but if Armstrong is our QB1, weā€™ll be lucky to go .500 next season.

No, I think youā€™re right. Gunnar and Rangel will not win us a lot of games esp the state our defense is now in. A better D-coordinator is needed. Iā€™d go after Grayson McCall but if not him even TUā€™s former QB1, Davis Brin, is better than Armstrong. Flores wonā€™t be ready, being a true freshman.

@DickeySucksBalls We havenā€™t really had a good O-line since Joe Wickline left.

1 Like

We had one run for over 2000 yards one year, another for 1400 so how did that happen :smile::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

No disagreement with you there. I think Rangel is our best shot till Flores is ready to take over or something else comes our way. Iā€™m not expecting anything past getting bowl eligible next season. I think thereā€™s better QBs in the portal than Armstrong. If we were to get a Hudson Card or the Coastal Carolina kid I think it may be different. My mind set mode for us right now is just to develop the team for the expanded play off season starts and hopefully be ready for a run.

1 Like

@Dustin12_99yd_punter Not disagreeing with you here but ON3 has Armstrong #2 rank among all the portal QBā€™s. Spencer Sanders is #3 and Hudson Card is #8. Donā€™t know if their rankings are any good but at least for them they seem to think that Armstrong is up there among the QBā€™s available.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nuts, everyone elseā€™s rankings is different. Play wise and stats wise thereā€™s not much difference between Armstrong and Sanders. I would love to have Card so badly if we are trying to actually compete for a big12 championship. Just his experience already in the conference alone. I believe we originally offered him too. Iā€™ve watched Armstrong play Iā€™m just not thrilled about him as some others in the portal. Sorta have this feeling after the bowl game some big things is going to happen. Thereā€™s a strong rumor going around Cale Gundy may be joining us in some capacity. Whoever is playing QB hopefully thereā€™s some sorta change to the offense.

3 Likes

Yeah, I mentioned Grayson McCall earlier (Coastal QB). I doubt Gumby & Co even offered, they think this Armstrong kid is better, LMAO!

No way is Armstrong better than Sanders, Card or any QB above #10. He ainā€™t that good!

1 Like

Iā€™m reluctant to be too hard on Mason considering itā€™s his first season. I will say Iā€™ve seen shades of Bill Young in this defense and thatā€™s something Iā€™m not too thrilled about. He has shown in a few games this year though he can make some adjustments when needed (unlike Dunn).

Youā€™re talking about two years of having a thousand yard rusher or better since Wickline left (2014). Does two seasons out of nine really impress you that much?

It would impress me more if you dnt lie.
2 year. Lol hill had 2 would have had another, got hurt with 930. Hubbard had a 2000 yard year and warren.

He must have been warming it up. His last 2 years didnt have 1000 yard runner too.

1 Like

I just listed the two off the top of my head you moron. @robert28 listed all the others. Do you ever think You blatantly lie just to post a negative point joy

1 Like

Mason at times has given me hope. I was very very critical of him. Last part of the season he changed somethings and made it a bit better in my view. Iā€™ll give him another season which is all he has left on his contract anyway.

1 Like

The Kansas and KState games bothered me the way our dl was handled with lining up and pushed back. Neither one had an OL as good as the goons

1 Like

Sad. You canā€™t remember more :man_shrugging:.

It was two more than you remembered

1 Like