With COVID-19 hitting America - what's your current work status?

• Working Remotely
  • Going to the Office
  • Unemployed Now

0 voters

Seems to be about 50/50 as of today…

I know I’ll be working remotely starting tomorrow.

Will be interesting to follow up with this in a week or so.

To whoever is unemployed now…

If you need any assistance in finding a job, even if it’s temporary - please don’t hesitate to message me.

Job Searching can really suck, but I just went through the process and should have some helpful leads.

1 Like

Going to work with no plans to shut down. I’m in manufacturing and oil/gas, so we’re still going pretty good.

Working remotely in the construction industry. Engineering consultant. Nothing has slowed down yet but worried about if construction sites, materials manufacturers, permit reviewing sections of municipalities start to shut down

Should start working remotely tomorrow…

Work in technical support for an electronics company and other than IT, we’re the only ones at the campus.

Have been working remotely for a full week today. Healthcare staffing marketing is a pretty digital existence anyways, so have not felt much of an adjustment at all. We’ll see how I feel in a month, though.

I’ve been teaching online as an adjunct this entire semester, so there’s really been no disruption to my routine, other than that nearly all job-hunting has been scuttled because that’s not an essential component for most universities right now.

I an hourly manager for a retail clothing store and I’m temporarily laid off until this blows over. My position is safe and I will get it back as soon as they open so there’s that positive.

Need to get you guys some sheds.

1 Like

HOA doesn’t allow sheds

3 Likes

I’ve got an extra shed for you in MT

1 Like

I am at the point where I am ready to work from home again lol

I mean. You didn’t offer me this. Jerk.

2 Likes

Any updates?

• Working Remotely
  • Going to the office
  • Unemployed Now
  • Unemployed Still

0 voters

I’m in and out of the office. I’m not super concerned about the office. It’s small. I’m doing virtual school for kids though so I’m trying to work more from home than at the office…but am being pulled in more and more. It will be full time back by October unless we get a big resurgence.

We were out of the office from around March 20th until May 15th, been back ever since.

This has been our situation. We haven’t had a case since we came back in May, thankfully.

1 Like

I was working for the State (which is still out) and now I’m working for the Feds, still from home. This is week 23.

I worked remotely from March to June 1 and have been in the office ever since. But, all the meetings of more than 6 or 7 people have to be virtual and you have to wear a mask outside of your office. Huge office and have not heard of anyone testing positive so far.