With Game against Pac-12 Foe Upcoming, Gundy Says Big 12 'Ahead' in Battle of Conferences

So it’s safe to assume then if we don’t finish higher than 12th the season won’t be considered a success?

1 Like

Loosing 12 players? Thought we had depth like your coach said? Guys that are backups that played last year that were in the rotation don’t count? Since when?

1 Like

Lmao this is so true!!!

1 Like

@joe15 @jeff38 lol jeff you to yahoos are the only two begging for respect. To bad it comes out as crying.

Again with your obsession with perseason stuff.
You mean how utah has been picked by many as a playoff. Or uo have perseason heisman and natty last season. Or matt take thee most talent big 12 team to 7 wins.

1 Like

Back end, Sean micheal Flanagan SR. Jabbar Mahammad JR. Jason Taylor SR. Thomas Harper SR. Korie Black JR. Mason Cobb Jr. is this the half your talking about?

Just stating the truth. I know you don’t like truth it’s obvious your a leftist

Roberto and Michael never say or want to mention how good they think gundy will do because they have no faith in him and that’s why they don’t. They ovoid it like the plague. They don’t have to tell us verbally but their actions tell us. I guess Michael has a bet with art which I respect so maybe just Roberto.

1 Like

Lol your a sad pathetic drunk. You must have been passed out when all my predictions we made at various times. I gave my predictions had to force joy to tell
Ive never heard yours. I have us at 9 wins.

You and joy are both great and changing topic. I have not said any about those players. We were talking abot the 12 guys we lost. Dnt change the subject. If you go listen to any football analysis, they all talk about the players we lost. This why people respect gundy by still putting him at 11 or 12. Non mention who he has coming in.

1 Like

Just look at your comment for one moment. You’re justifying a coach that has one conference title in 17 seasons. Lol get over it.

And yet it was the 4 star RS Freshman that was pretty much the defensive player of the game :man_shrugging:.

I bet $500 that Gundy wouldn’t win a conference title game and nobody would take it at all. You’re right. They have no faith, but won’t admit it.

Money trumps points, per Gundy. So finally, I understand why people are thinking Colorado comes back to the Big 12. They bring the Denver tv market and zero style points for football. Revenue being the priority of realignment is a godsend for Gundy. It means he can stop worrying about any salary cuts because of reduced budget. I notice he now has some gray showing around his sideburns.
I totally agree with Gundy that there is no way there are 12 teams that are true contenders each season for a NCAA title. More playoff games means more games on tv which means more revenue. Gundy will soon be secure in asking for a new contract now that he knows more money is on the way. We would not want him to head to the gold mine in Tennessee.

1 Like

You moron it depends on injuries and where they are. Sanders goes down 8 wins is tops if that. I can see us higher at the end with no injuries. How many BB are above us joy, your simple mind knows they will be ranked higher. You 3 idiots think we have arrived as a BB. Gundy got us this far , as for getting respect

1 Like

You like to brag about top 10 in wins, but yet you’re too scared!!! Where’s your balls at? Nothing but excuses from you. That’s all you’re good for.

Who out there do you thinks going undefeated this year joy , show you have some balls other than your mouth. Tell me who won’t lose a game. I don’t think you will tell me Let’s see how big a girls balls are :grin:

Daniel will be a good player. But its still the frount 4 doing the work.

Your only saying him because he is a for star we have other 4 stars.

1 Like

The only real hit we took is that coach you always talked about how bad he was. The same guy that now coaches at the respected osu team that held Notre Dame 10 points and what??? 0 points in the second half!!! Where have we seen that before Roberto?? You must really get sick of eating crow. Last time I looked we gave up 44 points to O’l big Chippewas and most of their points were dcored in the second half. We will see how this season ends but got a real nail biter and hopefully not a lose at home to Arizona State.

1 Like

It will end just like the last 11 years have. Bet on that.

1 Like

9 wins? That’s your expectation with what we have coming back and ou with all they lost and Texas being texas with a new quarterback? And the rest of the field with practically all new coaches? Yea buddy we all know how much faith you have in gundy lol​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about going undefeated. All I mentioned was winning another conference title. What’s wrong? Too rich for your own blood?