With Game against Pac-12 Foe Upcoming, Gundy Says Big 12 'Ahead' in Battle of Conferences

Baylor is the best team in the Big 12 right now. I know it, you know it, and they know it. Yet, in some weird way they think we’re going to be the leader of the Big 12🤷‍♂️.

Looks like we should try to get more like him then.

1 Like

I’m asking you to tell me joy , I think 10 wins is about right. I know you will go lower. Baylor will tell us where we are. Ten wins is good in any D-1 program. You are just mad Gundy won 12 so they might throw some heat at him. You’re delusional on that. You are throwing a fit like a small child

1 Like

How you anti up a couple of million to pay big time players since you think we need more. That’s putting your money where your mouth is joy. Just match that quarter a million Texas threw at the OL

2 Likes

I picked a 9-3 season with a trip to the Alamo Bowl.

I don’t mind getting 10 wins as long as it gets us a conference title.

I’m mad because he’s proven twice already he can’t win a conference title even when OU is eliminated from the picture. Yet, you bozos think he’s going to be the leader of the new Big 12.

You’re just making excuses.

Don’t pay a coach 7.5 mil that can’t win a conference title when OU and Texas aren’t even in the picture.

Texas pays more to get beat by Kansas so ….

1 Like

We arnt Texas or Kansas Michael. We are osu

1 Like

And Texas is the only program you can point to with problems. Meanwhile, Baylor continues winning the conference (or making the title game) no matter who they seem to hire.

1 Like

And OSU has never had a consistent winning program till Gundy… pick who you want out there that will stay longer than three years ! Go ahead pick one that’s a winner

1 Like

Right……because we’re WINNING so many rivalry games and conference titles :roll_eyes:.

Michael seems to think osu is a real dump huh? I mean in his mind nobody wants to come play here. Never could happen here at this crap hole.

1 Like

Richest program in college football joy, don’t you think they should make the playoffs if it’s so easy. Whine some more chit. They are top 5 every year in recruiting, ATM has taken two top classes. How many playoffs for them. You just talking chit joy and then throwing it at someone

2 Likes

I mean top ten winningness program in the last decade, I mean sounds like a program that would have at least a conference championship in the last decade right? Nope maybe next year tho lol.

2 Likes

There ya go deflecting again joy , I knew you couldn’t pick a coach that would win and stay. Talking smack and didn’t back it up :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Win what???

You stooges all you talk about is conference championships , I gave you 2 Texas and ATM , top recruiting classes !! One can’t make a bowl game, the other hasn’t won a conference championship since when ? All this talk and I’ve given you both reasons. You two cry together

2 Likes

How many times does Baylor have to prove to us that coaching can get a team somewhere?

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about? At what point do you need to understand that ten win seasons without conference titles still equals no trophies? (Besides the crap bowl games nobody cares about).

1 Like

Then go on Twitter and talk about it with their fans. I’m worried about what we’re doing to get there right now. Which seems to be relying on other coordinators to get us there.