With Game against Pac-12 Foe Upcoming, Gundy Says Big 12 'Ahead' in Battle of Conferences

So who’s the dumbass here ? Shane would have got the call last year you idiot. You should think before you flap those gums :cowboy_hat_face:

I never said last year. Learn to read. It’s really hard for us to have a conversation if you are this stupid.

Ok follow very close. Last year Blake a Red shirt freshman started last 2 games and conference championship game. This year Gunner Red shirt freshman (get the comparison) if he started last 2 games and conference championship game. The conference championship game would be a guaranteed loss.
Please if you don’t understand this time, let your mother read it to you. If you inbreds know who your mother is.

1 Like

I knew what you mean but you still didnt make it clear. I was showing what your lil gurl joy does. She ASSumes to much. Gundy will be fine. Good god sanders threw 4 picks i dnt think gundy would be allowed to throw that many.

But to help you out if your going to say " if the shoe was on the other food" you should say which shoe. Because Baylor’s got new shoes this year. Idiot

1 Like

Well if the shoe is on the other food? It means you’re an idiot.

1 Like

I dnt want your shoe in any food. Pathetic

1 Like

The only asx you’re kicking is your own. You’re just too stupid and arrogant to realize it.

You’re right. I would assume we would keep running the ball just like we did in the championship game last season. That seemed to work out really well for us :man_shrugging:.

Joy you’re the little girl that wants new clothes and shoes every 4 months. You want us to win the CC every year or you will still biotch …. Step back from the ledge , you are irrational anyway :joy:
You need to stop crying so much , it’s not good for you to be depressed all the time

2 Likes

Joy stay out of this. Im talking to your dad… you know adults.

1 Like

That’s wrong. I’d like us to win one more than once every decade. How does that sound?

Lmao!!! You think you’re an adult.

Since i live in reality yes

2 Likes

Kansas is not the only state with 6-man. Texas has a big time 6-man HS following for all of the small schools, and it’s fun to watch them score 60-70 points. You are not wrong on the Cali states not caring or even Colorado. Utah does, and Arizona more so then you would think. We have had several recruits come out of Arizona. Cobb is a Utah kid as well.

2 Likes

Neither one of those idiots live in reality! They think because they were the team mascot in HS that they know football.

2 Likes

Oh that’s just the start of there problems, and there isn’t enough time or crayons to get them to understand. What do you expect from closet sooner fans?

2 Likes

Yea a lot more crayons and coloring books ….
A No 2 pencil and a Di*k and Jane book

2 Likes

Can you believe I couldn’t type in Di*k ?? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@glp they have another clown :clown_face: that’s joined the stooges lately…gumball or whatever the hell his name is. I’m glad they made another friend :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The A holes who are content with 1 conference title in 17 years are the idiots that know zero about football. Before you bring up the number of years we’ve had with out winning the conference, at least we fired those pieces of chit coaches.

fact of the matter is those 17 years are behind us and don’t necessary portend the future, you can make an argument that it does however just the fact that it happened isn’t a good one (argument)

2 Likes