With Game against Pac-12 Foe Upcoming, Gundy Says Big 12 'Ahead' in Battle of Conferences

Baylor is lucky we didn’t have our center and running back joy. At least you should know that. We will see what Baylor does this year. They lost a lot of play makers. Remember the last bandwagon you got on :joy::joy: he went 7-6 with the best returning class or did you forget that

1 Like

Baylor lost alot so if they beat us our coach isn’t as good as their coach correct?

1 Like

They lost a lot of offense you moron. They didn’t lose the big human in the middle and most of the defense. Quit changing the subject, try staying on one thing. Quit jumping around trying to make a point you can’t. Just proves you’re an idiot

1 Like

Jeff the football guru already said baylor is winning because they have better players. Are you saying joy is wrong. You never told us how many wins is osu having this year.

1 Like

This weekend will tell us more were playing a power 5 team. Baylor is playibg a g5 hope they make it home ok.

1 Like

Joy if i was s betting man, you going for baylor is a death nail for them. Everytime you pick someone they go to crap. Indiana, tulane matt. You cant even pick living donors to help you out.

1 Like

Jeffy won’t comment on how many wins , he’s too busy thinking we are Dallas to recruit to. Complete moron. Hating Gundy is their problem :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

We’re unfortunate that we can’t figure out how to score within the 5 yard line multiple times knowing we were going to be down both of those players before the game even started.

You try making points even if they’re proven wrong. You should be the last person on here calling someone out.

You should be thanking me if that’s the case. Maybe if I pick against Gundy he’ll finally win his second conference title. Well……maybe not.

1 Like

I guess we’re lucky they were using a backup quarterback or it would have been embarrassing.

1 Like

Their starting QB is the starter now jug. He beat the other one out after spring you idiot. Another stupid post

1 Like

What have i said that isn’t true joy ? You jump from one item to another when you are getting your asx kicked. Don’t go there on Jackson taking the wrong route…. I know you will though

2 Likes

I guarantee if the rolls were flipped and Gunner started the last 2 games and the championship game, it would be a guaranteed loss.

1 Like

You know that for sure jug ? Have you seen Gundy play ? Gunnar hasn’t even got his feet wet. That’s just you throwing chit against the wall

2 Likes

I’ve seen enough and I’ve seen how guys as red shirt freshman in this program.

My advice would be don’t watch jug since you hate Gundy so much. You don’t know anymore than I do how he will play

How many wrong statements can you make.
Shane was still here. Gundy was true freshman last year.

1 Like

That makes him a red shirt freshman this year, dumbace.

You said if the tables were reversed last year.

Even if youve send him now he’ll be different in the end of season.

I was just treating like joy would.

1 Like