With Martin Returning, Who Else Has Eligibility?

He needs to stay another to move up in the draft. He might go late, like 5th or 6th round or UFA.

Peel Iā€™m sure he will go and Sills. At least they will take a look.

Huh? Declare for draft? Or declare coming back?

Lacy is only a junior.

I hope Antwine comes back. Heā€™s a big reason our 'backers have been so good!

3 Likes

Good Lord! Evers too! Had no idea he had an extra year!

1 Like

Glad to see you so upbeat, tea.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give Sanders credit heā€™s improved a lot with his decision making this year. Iā€™ve been very hard on him but if he can keep making better decisions and if they can go in this off-season and clean up some of his mechanics to make his throwing a little more consistent next yearā€™s offense could be a lot better

1 Like

Iā€™ve also noticed his delivery is long. He drops down when he goes back more like heā€™s throwing a baseball instead of keeping it high and tight.

In a weird way he kinda reminds me of Vince Young a little. Heā€™s not Vince Young but he struggled till he got into that season they won the championship. I see what you say. I think heā€™s so use to rpo or just running the ball a lot it makes him hesitant and causes the weird foot work. I could be wrong. Sanders has some arm talent. I just love the fact he can run and heā€™s fast.

Iā€™m glad Gundy is having a good year. Feels good to know we might win our 2nd conference title. Been waiting 10 years for it. Glad he could actually get a Bedlam win too.

1 Like

Same ol lame back handed compliments

4 Likes

U do know only holder is a genius enough to find one of osu riches alum. Then use his ego could point out to booneā€™s ego he needed a stadium named after him.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

And it worked.

1 Like

Gundy took 1mill cuts last 2 years which higher rate.
And has take less to give to assistance.
I never understand why u guy talk about Gundyā€™s salary.
Him and leach make the same amount. He would be up around 7 mill at Tennessee. Patterson made 2 mill more then gundy. He barely made more then brown and wells.

1 Like

With the experienced players still being here, the way the defense rotates they are getting playing time but not having to be the starter. The more the younger ones get in the better off we will be. I think they understand that. But if they want to enter the portalā€¦

1 Like

Where is Joe and who are you?

1 Like

But, but, Gundy is the worse thing that ever happened to oSuā€¦

2 Likes

He is just sucking u in. Dnt look at his eyes. Thatā€™s Joey.
Yes I hate it that we, cowboy nation has to endure the chit gundy has done to this once proud national power house. Oh I was reading the wrong card that was riley and sooner nation.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made this comparison a lot. Agree he isnā€™t VY, but athletic QBs especially take time.

Iā€™ve been on the fence. I was hoping he wasnā€™t a bust, and I never forgot he switched OCs, had injuries, had an abridged COVID off-season, all reasons that could hamper his development.