Xavier Benson, Ollie Gordon Share Optimistic Messages on Social Media Amid Transfer Chaos

How long ago did Georgia win their last national title before Kirby Smart got there?

Lol you really have problems. Georgia spend 4 times what we do on just recruiting. The state is full of great players that they get alot of. Just by you comparing us to them shows your either mental or stupid.

We dnt even have the recruiting set up and base of tcu.

Im just amazed how much gundy is in your head. Living free.

1 Like

Look at how Kirby interacts with his players compared to Gundy. It says a lot. Listen to his pregame speech too.

1 Like

You guys real just push the hate. For every coach you say is a lovable santa :santa: or a great cheerleader i can name more that are not.

First ive seen gundy in post games were the team is going at it. Dave is as the biggest intervert you can find.

Saban doesnt do anything and controlls the press like Stalin.

Seriously grow up. Stick to no title deal.

1 Like

Saban has won the right to do what he wants. When Gundy wins 1 natty Iā€™ll be quiet.

Like i said grow up. Its not actually important to you. Its just a crying point. You do know the rest of us are adults and know you are crying.
If your so in love with sec coaches then go be their fan

1 Like

Me asking when the last time Georgia won a national title before Kirby Smart has nothing to do with me comparing Georgia and OSU in recruiting. Wow your comprehension really sucks :roll_eyes:.

You asking anything has nothing to do with reality. Im trying to pull you back to earth. If your not smart enough ok.
Why are you to gurls bring up kriby. He shops at Macyā€™s we shop at walmart.

1 Like

Saw where Russ is headed to Troy. Hope he does well.

1 Like

Yea start that If you would you gutless coward ! You were afraid you were getting the axe earlier and you you shut up some. Go get after it

1 Like

You of all people would be the last to get someone knocked off here imposter !! Go ahead and tell your real identity, everyone knows. You lose a bet to stay off then crawl back
Gutless

1 Like

Yea i saw that a day ago for got to post.

1 Like

Keep crying. Still waiting for my 5K.

Dude you need to learn basic English grammar before trying to say Iā€™m not smart enough on anything :roll_eyes:.

You come coach who every advance to gundy or any team like osu is pointless. You know that and really can defend your useless statement. So you go to my grammer. We all know why you do it. Pathetic

1 Like

What has Gundy done in the off-season so far to really battle the exodus of players, and now a DC? What has he done to make sure we donā€™t continue struggling on the OL? What has he significantly done to ensure we donā€™t have an offense that scores less than 20 points per game? What has he said to the public since the end of the season? The only thing weā€™ve heard from him so far is threatening to take credentials from a reporter. Give me some kind of evidence besides signing half the players heā€™s currently lost from the portal that heā€™s really putting this program in the best position for next season. Give me an answer on what real and authentic solutions heā€™s came up with to keep it from falling apart? He doesnā€™t get paid 7.5 mil to avoid responsibility and accountability.

Blah blah blah. What reporter. What has he not done.

Lol poor billy.

You act like a lil investigator reporter. Repeating the old news you is bad. Just like the 3 or 4 like.

Ive heard gundy compared to guys like dave. Look at waht dave has done.

Ive heard alot of crap when cobb, warren and mason.

You guys have no memory of what you cired about the year before.

Your just one on the mean gurls do the rumor mill.

Spend less time pointing figures and say ah ha. You just look stupid.

1 Like

Sounds like you know the truth and donā€™t want to answer. Your rant is all thatā€™s needed for verification. Thanks!!

I know the truth. I have answer you.
You have issues not sure with what. You say gundy said we had depth.

First off do you know what depth is? Depth is 2 deep. So when your playing lots of guys ( because of injuries) that were not on the 2 deep chart. You have lost the depth.

I would talk about all the 3rd string guys that started or played, but you dnt know who is on the team.

Your saying it only had to do with dunns play calling. So the in the first 7 games our low was. 34 points. And some how dunn complete went of script in the last 6 to max out at 20.

Seriously you want me to take you serious. Pathetic

1 Like

Keep being a liar. I know and everyone else knows you joyā€¦ I find out privacyā€™s policy you are on ā€¦. PFB knows where the feed goes to but they canā€™t say. Youā€™re a pathetic human. You donā€™t know football, just a typical SA putting your one cent inā€¦. Be a man , donā€™t squelch on a betā€¦ youā€™re less than a man