Xavier Benson, Ollie Gordon Share Optimistic Messages on Social Media Amid Transfer Chaos

As I’ve said get it started. As far as Robert is concerned he’s been getting owned by just about every person posting on this forum (including by Kyle Boone). You go ahead and keep associating yourself with the special people though.

You’re special yourself, you lie and don’t back your bets up. So yea you’re really special. You don’t know football just like to bash whoever and the program arse. If Gundy doesn’t get it fixed he won’t be any different than any other coach you moron

1 Like

Lol you won’t even touch my question. Scared. Joy you own anything.

Me not knowing boone has con cbs into full time employment is not being owned. He is a golf guy. Did you read his golf stuff on here. Yes its a con job.

1 Like

And yet you knew and he cleared that up for you. Keep being special my friend.

Read that post

1 Like

How is that being owned compared to you being a liar and don’t have a backbone to be a man

1 Like

Who is this liar you speak of?

I should’ve to tell you, can can chit in their pants. I would think your conscience would bother you

After the first few series it became pretty clear there was virtually no risk of them losing the game for this to apply, however, that article very much reminds me of the on-field personality I saw with the Georgia team last night.

1 Like

Bill in case you haven’t figured it out @michael13 and @robert28 consistently lost every argument with a guy named joe that they called joy. And now that he is gone they can’t get past him so they have to pretend you are him. They’re still wrong on everything.lmao

2 Likes

Lol !! Daddy taking up for his daughter !! No one has lost an argument but you and your daughter jug. You know who he is … a liar just like you. Makes up chit princess

I don’t know how in the hell my conscience should bother me when I keep trying to tell your dumass I’m not whoever you think I am. You must really hate this dude.

Ah!! That makes sense!! Well I guess they can keep pretending then. I was under the impression they were two random idiots / trolls on the board that like to stir the pot with people or anyone in general that kind of disagrees with what’s currently going on with the football program.

It doesn’t help that your momma has to come to your defense joy. I know who your lying asx is , so does everyone on here that pays attention to it. You even do references to earlier posts when you’ve only been here since October !! Dam you’re dumb

1 Like

Reference to earlier posts? Like when? Please show me. Otherwise, shut up and stop being a troll before I start a campaign to get you banned.

Lol your not getting anyone kicked off. Listen if your wokness cant hand facts then you need to stay off of here.
ARE YOU THREATENING ME. HELLO ADMINISTRATION

1 Like

Gundy could learn something from Kirby Smart but he won’t.
"Comfortable doesn’t win " Kirby Smart

1 Like

Lol kirby is at Georgia with the best of the best. Next youll tell us gundy needs to take lesson from god. Do you have any footing in reality.

1 Like

I guess he can keep taking his lessons from Pat Jones. Pathetic :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sorry if I don’t believe you. You don’t give any factual information at all here. Keep up some of your attacks and stupid comments towards the administrators though and let’s see what happens.