You’re literally the worst

If…

You open a package of pungent teriyaki beef jerkey in the seat next to me on the plane or in the car.

What else y’all got?

2 Likes

If…

You wait until the last second to change lanes into a turn lane, forcing everyone to wait for your selfish asshole.

6 Likes

You know on a related note, I used to feel this way about people who merged at the last second for lane mergers until I was told that if everyone waited until the last second and alternated, it would speed everything up. Now I see it. 39 years of my life with misplaced hatred!

2 Likes

I absolutely get the zipper style and it absolutely is useful, especially on highways that have one lane out. It’s those who see the crammed lane from way at the back, ignore it, fly all the way to the front, THEN try to merge and skip the waiting that are certifiable monsters.

Also, people who get on an airplane and actually lean their seats back. Yeah, it CAN do that but…

10 Likes

Louder for the people in the back!

“Oh you didn’t actually NEED that laptop did you?”

4 Likes

I’ve been known to be the guy who rides in both lanes to stop all of that after I’m going 5 mph and the 50th person zooms past me at 60.

4 Likes

Ok, so I realize I might be fighting a losing battle here, but if you ride both lanes, you are making traffic 10x worse for everyone on the highway. Including people in your lane. The poeple who go all the way to the end and then merge, are actually not being jerks. Everyone should do that and it would help tremendously. If they fly past at 100mph, yes, they are jerks. But if they are being safe, you shouldn’t make it worse.

This might be my new campaign platform. :slight_smile:

Ok, /EndPublicServiceAnnouncement

2 Likes

Censor fail spotted!

1 Like

… if you bring your leftover fish to work and nuke it for all to ‘enjoy’.

5 Likes

3 Likes

bjfv14wZU7PiM

People that recline on an airplane.

3 Likes

I thought you were supposed to try and merge as soon as you know that a lane is closed ahead. Traffic comes to a stop when people try to merge at the end, making someone stop so they can get over.

4 Likes

The zipper method works when two lanes are moving slow enough that you can alternate with the other lane and not slow traffic down too much, or two lanes are stopped and its the fairest way for both to merge. If both lanes are moving quickly, people should be moving over well before it get to the point where they have no more lane in front of them. That makes the road way more dangerous for everyone.

3 Likes

Yup. That’s what I’m talking about. When traffic is already slow.

2 Likes

I saw this and was reminded of the ‘you’re the worst’ thread. Without much ado…

4 Likes

If you recline your seat on the person in the back row that’s 6’3. Also, on a tarmac delay as this is happening currently.

4 Likes

Just gently punch the back of the seat. :laughing:

Based on what I saw in the news this week, that appears to be the correct response.

3 Likes

pUeXcg80cO8I8

This “person” reclined all the way through takeoff.

1 Like