You’re literally the worst

Can’t wait to take my 6 and 1 1/2 year old to the virgin islands in March. Gunna tell the 6 year old to kick the seat in front of hers as many times as she can after she reclines her own.

4 Likes

I’ve had one kid, my entire life, kick the back of my seat, and it only lasted for 10-15 seconds. The mother stopped it very quickly, bless her.

This! I don’t care if a kid kicks. They really don’t know any better. They aren’t trying to intentionally be rude, they are just naive. It happens.

But when a parent just watches it happen for minutes on end. DUDE. That right there is a very valuable teaching lesson, use it and raise yo’ kids right.

3 Likes

If you go back and read, you’ll see I don’t recline unless I’m in business or 1st class. I’d prefer economy seats not recline at all but I simply am not going to call someone a name over it and I don’t have a problem with people who pay for that privilege doing so.
I will admit though, I’m confused as to why so many, ostensibly, well educated people on this forum have the functional vocabulary of a 12 yr old.

1 Like

Per some folks, it’s due to the inferior education we received from OSU. :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh boy…Bgod’s going to tell you you’re obnoxious and don’t exist. Prepare yourself.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

Cue Dos Equis guy : I don’t always insult people’s limited vocabulary, but when I do, I make sure to throw in a word like ‘ostensibly.’

7 Likes

He does not believe in reclining but it is inevitable because his big brain weighs the seat down

This was pure gold

1 Like

Thanks for making my point boys

1 Like

Oy…this is dangerously flirting with dad joke territory…

1 Like

Gravity. At some point if you have it roll under rather than over the top, there will be insufficient weight on the roll and the rest of the roll will unspool on the bathroom floor.

1 Like

The guy who insults an internet forum for having limited vocabulary is THE WORST

1 Like

I take exception to this. I like to think my ‘vernacular’ is vastly superior to that of a 12 year old. You will give me the respect equal to that which you would give at LEAST a 13 year old. I demand it.

Sidenote, if your user name is ‘Datswotimtoknbout,’ you might want to pick a different lane than making fun of other folks’ vocabulary on an internet forum.

I mean…internet forum.

3 Likes

Look at the big brains on @brent! Coming in hot with a real answer! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re supposed to say “I resemble that remark!”.

1 Like

At our complex, we are offered a $40 credit for snitching.

1 Like

$50 credit to rent at ours. But to my knowledge, nobody has ever snitched. I’ve gotten really close one time…

Pretty sure gravity pulls toward the center of the Earth and isn’t affected by which side of the pivot point the loose end hangs.

1 Like