You’re literally the worst

:roll_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

There are opinions those are neither right nor wrong then there are statements of fact and those are right or wrong, a couple of statements that appear to be someone stating a fact, are wrong.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of whether it bothers someone or not, nobody is entitled to their own facts, regardless of how strong they feel about their opinion.

I guess I’m ‘literally’ the worst and I’ll wear that moniker with pride.

The neighbor in an apt who calls the cops for noise is the worst.

My now wife used to get annoyed that I wouldn’t call in noise complaints in my old apt for people playing loud music and some other person whose partner was loudly faking or was watching naughty videos at high volume. While living in an apt there will be noise and you are likely much noisier than you think you are. I ignore other people’s things I find annoying hoping they ignore mine.

3 Likes

It all depends on the time. Afternoon or evening, let it ride. Past midnight and until like 6 or 7 AM? That’s time to be respectful of others in the building. In my experience, the biggest offenders there are the d-bags who don’t care and are gonna do what they want, so screw everyone else. It’s almost like there’s a pattern, huh?

That is how it works.

The correct answer is they’re both trash bags.

1 Like

People who leave $2 tips on $50 restaurant bills (when the service isn’t just appalling). Worst.

7 Likes

Off of that, people who stiff the servers are barely even animals. They’re like some feral mud that got piled up and achieved some rudimentary sentience. The only excuse for doing so is if the service is so horrific that you are personally insulted (my bro and I did that at a place in Vegas because the waitress took our orders, then spent the next half hour flirting with the douchebros in the next booth, barely remembering our food at all, bringing it to us lukewarm at best, then ignored our call for the check for another twenty minutes).

People who don’t pick up after your dogs when they leave surprises in my yard: You are more animal than your dog.

And I’m a dog fanatic.

I work from home, witness daily examples. One of these days when work is obscenely terrible, I might go out in the front yard when it’s happening to ‘get my mail’ and make a scene.

4 Likes

We’re having issues with that in our current apartment complex. All management can do is simply send out a “reminder email” about the fine for not doing it. It’s really frustrating.

The Hot Take of the Day reminded me of another, since TP isn’t going anywhere soon: If you don’t replace the roll after it’s spent or if you do replace the roll but the paper rolls down along the wall and not in front… You’re the worst.

5 Likes

Both my kids and wife seem to think there is a toilet paper fairy at our house that shows up and puts the rolls on the holder since they NEVER do. They will just leave it sitting on top of the holder till the whole roll is used up. Bugs me so much that I actually went on a rant with my family a couple of months ago about it. Rant did not matter, they still won’t put the rolls on the holder so I get that job for all the bathrooms.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
#dadlife

2 Likes

That and the trash fairy.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve heard people say that there’s a wrong way to hang the TP, but never heard a logical argument for it. What difference does it make to have the paper hang one way or the other?

Oh no that one I put my foot down, or I should say I took away the XBox remotes. Trash isn’t out of their rooms and out of the house, no gaming. Have not felt the toilet paper rolls were at this level yet but we might be getting there.

1 Like

So you are that tool that reclines back into people every flight because you paid more and are superior…noted

I don’t know if there’s an argument for it. It comes down to preference, kind of like leaning back in an airplane seat or not. :seat::eyes:

l0IsHjTIMVmBzyrJK

2 Likes

I never recline my seat. Never never never. Part of it is I can’t sleep when flying anyway. But the other part is it’s just rude, generally speaking.

6 Likes

It doesn’t even recline that far in economy. Not worth it. Kids kicking the back of the seat repeatedly though. :neutral_face:

1 Like