10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 24-17 Guaranteed Rate Bowl Loss to Wisconsin

Its funny today you must have your glasses on. Everytime i point out you flaws you were able to read them. So you wetent a legacy. They gave tuition breaks to legacy. Well i guess your people weren’t educated.

Mine go back to Olympic gold medalist from the 30’s not herders.

1 Like

I got a better tuition break from my ACT scores than legacy so I used that. It got me to what an instate student would normally pay.

Thats what out of state legacy kids got. So no you didnt.

1 Like

Look up the tuition breaks for legacy students vs out of state ACT score tuition breaks moron.

Today i thought they dnt give legacy any breaks. Thought they stopped 5 years ago. This was out of state legacy kids.

1 Like

I really do not care.about the OU fans that have creeped onto this site and want to call all the individuals calling for change as crybabies.
Hopefully Gundy was watching the real bowl games and learned something. Like Dabo on the sideline coaching up his offense, reassuring his young QB, or the injured Tennessee QB on the sideline pumping up his team. How about Tennessee and Clemson both having an impressive backup QBs? How about so many Bama players stepping up to support the program? Does the Athletic Department at OSU not understand what a winning culture means or how Gundy is so inept or ineffective? Instead, we have Gundy on the sideline looking like a neutered disinterested statue. Gundy having his on on the roster and knowing he lacks the ability to be competitive. Or Gundy, more interested in taking.off his shirt, dancing or doing one-armed pushups than coaching up his players. At least give Gundy a Paddle so he can complete the total idiot picture and maybe begin to earn the $7.5 million he most certainly does not deserve.

1 Like

So your saying the only thing missing from this years team is gundy being a better cheerleader.
I have been reading a few reason and this fits like them.

Lmao. So bama paying millions to get injuries for all those players didnt factor in.

I dnt mind wild opinions, but at least use good facts.

1 Like

He probably played baseball like gumball… very similar game right

1 Like

Gee look at that. Dykes is paid $6 mil and gets to the Big 12 Championship and the National Championship in his first year. Gundy has had 18 years and hasn’t been remotely close to that accomplishment for over a decade. OSU could learn a lot from firing Gary Patterson and looking for a new direction. Unfortunately, osu fans are happy with never competing.

1 Like

What i didnt understand you the guy had a losing p5 record coming in. You are serious i know. But think he is this extra special coach show your a moron.

1 Like

I’m just as interested in the extent of his involvement with offensive play-calling. 12 years may be a bit much, but I get your point.

You are a total nut case aren’t you. You need help, you should seek help fast. They pity the really mentally challenged. You don’t think TCU was a fluke for a first year coach ? What a moron
If that was the real deal, everybody would do it
Gheez, I would hate to walk around this dumb

1 Like

Lol yea its a good thing for the new big 12. But, think sonny was a genius is a completely different issue.

Tcu will be the big dog tho. Nil money in the metro plex

1 Like

Gumball is a dandy isn’t he :joy::joy: let’s just roll out a new coach and we have a championship :joy::joy:
Yea Sonny will do it every year … lol

Why is it when everyone else wins it is a fluke? But when we don’t win there are many, many dumb excuses? Bless your heart.

It’s funny that everyone else can win except Gundy. Lol

Tell me you think you think it’s not highly unusual for a first year head coach to make the final four ?

Do you think that’s the normal?

1 Like

Well, he’s already done more than Gundy. You must be blind. It makes sense with your poor grammar and spelling. Now it all makes sense. You have no idea what is going on around you.

Second year coach beat Gundy in big twelve championship. Seems to be a trend. Gundy always loses.

They should just shut down OSU football completely if we aren’t going to try to compete and make necessary changes. Just let the big dog NILs exist.

1 Like