10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 24-21 Loss to Iowa State

I got one thing wrong. You got two things wrong. So I’ll call it even for you.

What r the 2 things I got wrong.
U got 1 thing wrong on that post. So multiple that times ur post u will have how many times ur wrong.

I no u were crying when tanner transfered in this summer. So u forgot from this summer I mixed a kickers name from 5 years ago. The point I made was rite still. Ur saying I’m wrong to try and score a point. U dnt remember what the point was.
I will tell u I’m not here to count points. U make it to easy.

1 Like
  1. You tried to say Matt Amendola and Quinn Sharp were on the same team. When in fact they were never remotely close to being on the same team together.

2. Then you tried saying you meant Ben Grogan. When in fact Grogan and Sharp never played together either. All the while telling me I know nothing about the team. (Technically mistake #3 on you’re part)

Now……I’m willing to do you a favor and call it even. So are you going to take the favor? Or will you choose to continue looking stupid? I can always repost you’re post if you can’t remember.

Ok I tried to get u to let it go. Because u mixed that second part up.
Matt was one of the kicker and Ben was the other one
I only mixed up Ben for sharp.
But since this the only thing u have every got on me this is ur 10th post
Since u wouldnt understand I meant Ben instead of sharp u keep repeating ur lack of communication skills. By say those two were not on campus together. Which I never said they were. U really r desperate.

Who is mixing what up?

1. First it was Matt Ammendola and Quinn Sharp.

2. Then in true dumba55 form you said “it’s real simple”. While saying to me I know nothing about the team.

3. Then you had to go look it up because you posted before making sure you were correct.

4. Then when you made yourself look stupid and then when you got called out on it you wanted to drop it. While trying to blame me for your stupid mistakes.

Shall we continue? Or would you like to drop it now? If your going to continue to attack someone then at least do it to someone else less intelligent than you (if you can find anyone).

Ok let’s look at ur mistakes on this post is.
I say Matt and u want to know who Matt Green was.
The whole point is on the very first post replace Ben for sharp thats it.
U have drug this out. Do a winning lap.
Look I’m happy for u. The one time I messed up. Which I corrected before u and said It was my bad.
A HALF A DAY AGO.
I already I will see this again. Just like calling tanner a freshman u did

Matt Green was a kicker that signed with OSU and eventually transferred and was on the same team as Quinn Sharp. I figured you would know that since you know so much about the football program.

When trying to make you’re point you got the kickers wrong instead of making sure you were correct in what you were saying. You couldn’t even get your own point correct in the first place.

That was sarcasm to u joey. I see ur still trying to milk these because u were completely shown to be fool about war and the idiotic notice of Hollywood education.
I meant Matt and said Matt before and u got it. This green did he kick for us. Then I didn’t mean him since the post was about actual game kicks.

Lol yeah!!! I’m sure it was.

You said Quinn and Matt. Then elated to Matt in a latter statement. Stop trying to lie.

Look I know what I meant ur psycho chit is sad.
I know I said sharp but meant Ben. Thats it. What ever u think is sad and pathetic. I said my bad.
Do u live with some one. Do they keep a close eye on u.
I’ve heard of military experiments. Did they do brain transplant on u. See what a jackess brain would do in a human

1 Like

No, but they wouldn’t put any of their precious transplants in you’re brain. They wouldn’t want their expensive technology ruined by something that’s already dead.

It’s been a long day Joey. Ur getting tied. I can tell u go straight for jr high come back.

Who is using junior high comments first?

That was 3 sentence. No jr high come back or put down is longer then 1 sentence. Go look at ur put downs u will see it

That’s a total junior high statement Roberto.

Talk to the hand.
Now that’s fitting and a jr high come.

Can we cut all the BS and get back to the game?

One thing has been obvious all season long. Q3 scoring total of 3 points? Does no one know how to make adjustments at halftime? It is obvious that our opponents do. They shut us down in Q3 because Gundy and Dunn do not understand how to adjust at halftime. They seem to think that the opposition is not going to make any adjustments to stop whatever worked for us in Q1 and Q2. Meanwhile our DC adjusts to the opposition to shut them down in 2nd half and just hopes that HC and DC can get their heads out before we get steamrolled into Q4.What do they do during halftime? Sit around and have a beer?

More flags. I know the only half we didnt have any offensive flag was the 1st half of the ksu game. We scored 31.

1 Like

Hey Joey , glad you are gonna get behind everybody to help back Gundy ( your first mini thesis ) on being Coach for the next 5 years :joy: I don’t care what you say , you’re still an idiot :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like