10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 37-34 Cheez-It Bowl Win against Miami

Yes, I do think it is very disappointing that we have not made at least one of the CCGs. I do agree with Gundy that there is great parody in the Big XII (behind OU). I would have a hard time saying who the second best program is in the conference. I guess I would give the nod to Texas, but I really see it as a logjam.

Your correct they havenā€™t finished very high, but Patterson hasnā€™t seemed to have any problems beating the beloved Mike Gundy.

Both tcu and baylor blew their wad after there ccg

As I said, Matt Campbell is a good coach, but he is not anywhere near knocking OU off its pedestal. Maybe you disagree with that and think Iowa State is about to rattle off a bunch of championships and Heisman winners and playoff appearances?

I think it is far more likely that Iowa State will continue middling between 2nd and 6th in the Big XII, while pulling the occasional upset over OU without really threatening their status at the top of the conference. This of course assumes Matt Campbell stays at Iowa State. If he leaves, they will probably slip further down the pecking order.

1 Like

At least they made it there.

At least I came back after the game and didnā€™t go into a week of hiding like you did after every loss.

How does all there losing season help get recruits. Iā€™m lost on this one.
Yea we great one yr we lost the ccg. And the losing season come play with us.

So you would rather have three average to above average seasons and say screw playing for a conference title?

Iā€™ve been talking about the game and other stuff with real fans. After the ou game I knew what kind of trash u gurls were going to say.

1 Like

You didnā€™t come in here after the OU game because you donā€™t like to be told when your wrong.

If ur 2nd or 10th u didnā€™t win the con champ. If u have 5 wins or less ur a loser

No I would be sad that sick people like u would be happy

1 Like

So you shouldnā€™t bother establishing any kind of status in the conference? So if we finish 9th again all is good? So how exactly do you expect this program to get better if we donā€™t at least try to attain what might be possible? That doesnā€™t just hurt the football program, but hurts recruiting as well. Itā€™s time for a coaching change.

So you were so distraught after the loss to OU you couldnā€™t bring yourself to talk about it?

Joe ur really weird itā€™s late were not dating.

1 Like

I have no problems joe u do

Your in here. Are you not? Iā€™m not asking anything weird. Just asking legitimate questions. Do you have a legitimate answer or not?

I have answered all those questions weeks ago. See joe u ask the same thing over and over

1 Like

Closer to it than Gundy with less talent :man_shrugging:

Thereā€™s the issue. OSU hasnā€™t established itself as the number 2 team when it clearly shouldā€™ve. Texas has sucked for the greater part of the last decade and Gundy failed to capitalize on taking Texasā€™s spot. Hell he hasnā€™t even fully established OSU as 3rd or 4th with what Iā€™ve seen the last few years. Texas will eventually not suck and OSU will have nothing to show for it.

4 Likes