Alliance Between Big Ten, Pac-12, ACC Will Reportedly be Announced Soon

He left out the titles ou had won when gundy has been coaching. So I assumed he was blaming gundy for them not winning natty’s.
I have told u before make silly statements get silly responses.

No…since you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension you misunderstood what he was saying. He was just saying the OU teams in Gundy’s time aren’t like the OU teams in the past. Meaning they aren’t as good.

So the question of “How many times does it take a coach to prove to you he can’t do something?” is not a ridiculous question. Because you stated a month or two ago you still think Gundy can beat OU and win a conference title.

A majority of the evidence (Bedlam wins and conference titles) if it were to be analyzed suggests that is not the case. In the last nine meetings with OU Gundy has one win (12.5%). When a conference title has been decided between bedlam meetings Gundy is 0-3 (0%). Combine the two and we get 6.25%. Gundy hasn’t won anything of significance since 2011.

Bill Snyder had two Big 12 titles and three wins against OU in his last 13 seasons at K State.

I don’t know about you, but if someone tells me to bet the farm on a coach that fails 93.75% of the time and hasn’t accomplished anything significant in almost 10 years then I would suggest we would be better off having a politician as the head football coach.

1 Like

You got fans that don’t care about winning significant things as long as they have a winning percentage, and you got fans that think you only play to win significant things. We know where everybody stands on this by now. As for me and my family “we play to win the game”.

1 Like

Why r u riting me
When gundy wins this year twice he will have 4 wins and two titles in 11 years so.
Dnt worry I knew exactly what ar0 was meaning.
I’ve been pulling ur chain all day. Every time u go to the end of the chain u get a surprise every time.

As for someone who represent the majority of fans. We want to win as much as.we can.
We also understand that a freakish obsession with gundy is not how adults act. The difference between fans and fantastic.

LOL, everyone is going to have to pick another argument besides “Gundy can’t beat OU” probably after this season. LOL

So you think a dude that has two wins in 16 seasons against his rival school is going to have two wins in one season against them? I like your jokes Roberto. Have you ever considered a career as a comedian?

He could start by beating TCU again. 1-3 in his last four against them.

1 Like

Cool can’t wait to see the 200 posts when we go 1-4 against them lol

I can promise you it won’t be just by me and AR.

1 Like

no doubt

Actually let’s just fire Gundy now so we can avoid all that. Who can we get to come to OSU to replace him? I’m sure the current b12 troubles won’t get in the way of getting someone better

1 Like

Luke Fickell, P.J. Fleck, Tom Allen, Bill Clark, Jeff Monken, Zac Robinson, Eric Bieniemy, Brian Daboll, and Greg Roman just to name a few. They’ll learn to live with it as long as they’re compensated well.

1 Like

As ar0 shadows u with likes. U two will always be the idiot team of 2.
Yes riley has shown he can win all his in conference games. We will be ready in stillwater. After a long year of the conference saying goodbye to ou, we will get them. We mite not win 2 times. Ou not being in the title game will limit are wins.

Most of those coach will not come to osu.

I bet they would.

1. Gundy has one win in Stillwater against OU with the best team he ever had.

2. Two wins in sixteen seasons wouldn’t give me any confidence he’ll get another win over the next four seasons.

Is the about tge coaches. I swear Joey u are an idiot. Only two would think about it. And one would not be asked

Ok rainman thanks for that new insight. Not

Okay, if you could choose one coach under 40 who will it be?