Alliance Between Big Ten, Pac-12, ACC Will Reportedly be Announced Soon

Why under 40? How many of the guy u picked were under 40?
Since I’m happy with gundy. I see no reason to.

Beside Zac the guys u picked are 50 or pushing 50.

Are you worried about their age? Or worried if they can actually contend for a Big 12 title and/or major bowl game?

Look I’m here playing with u. U say gundy is old. U tell me to pick a coach under 40. U pick a list of 7 40 plus coaches. Ur double standards r going strong

Let me ask u joe do u change a tire thats not flat.

Yea Zac aside i don’t think any of them would come plus how are we going to pay them in 3 years? Now that leaves Zac where is he currently a HC and what is his record?

Luke fickell is the only coach to have a losing record for tosu. The year before and after his had 24 wins. He has 6 wins. So yea he can rally the troops.

Fleck was 3 and 5 last year.

I’m not sure bieniemy can legally go into the state of Colorado, he has so many charges on him.

I would suggest if it looks like it’s old and ready to split you better change it before an even worse disaster could happen.

Do you even know where Luke Fickell is coaching?

Fleck also went undefeated at Western Michigan in the regular season and after a year or two took Minnesota (not a very good program) to an 11-2 record and win against Auburn.

Sure I do. Did u not know cool had Luke coached a year at tosu. Did not good either.

Yes I did. So it’s okay for Gundy to have a .500 year, but nobody else? All I’m seeing him do right now is win conference titles and become highly ranked at Cincinnati.

Good you can finally be done with osu and go root for the sec!

I won’t be done with OSU if they go to the AAC. Sure I’ll be disappointed, but Bob Bowlsby’s incompetence coupled with Gundy’s silence on remaining a P5 program is where the problem remains. Once we do get to the AAC all I know is he better not make anymore excuses on why he can’t make it to the conference championship game.

WTH is Gundy supposed to say?

Absolutely not!

I really doubt we go to the AAC

Yes. We are either in a power 4 conf or under the big 12 name.