Boone: Five Storylines I'm Watching as Fall Camp Gets Underway for OSU Football

Yes joy i know. If only gundy had you out t h ere things wiuld be different. Im glad you here in your arm chair keeping us all grounded.

1 Like

I’m picking the phone up and giving Chris Petersen or Mark Dantonio a call. You know…coaches that have won multiple conference titles and been to the CFP?

1 Like

Hutton does have a 20 yard pass. As joy would say " im just saying".:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Imagine what he would’ve done with Jelani Woods :man_shrugging:.

At least you have picked guys that are not dead. Way to go joy. Bring guys in that have never been to oklahoma or texas.

Kolar never got matt more then 9 wins. You think matt could teach woods how to catch and block, virginia couldnt.

1 Like

You bring guys in that know what it takes to beat the blue bloods in their conference (or the Baylor types) and to get to the CFP.

How many different teams have been to the CFP joy, outside of Cincinnati ? Without looking Michigan St , the rest are BB you moron. At least you have another dim light bulb with you in firegumby

1 Like

So now Oregon and Washington are bluebloods?

BTW P5 champions not selected
2014: Baylor, TCU
2015: Stanford
2016: Penn. State, Oklahoma
2017: Ohio State, USC
2018: Ohio State, Washington
2019: Oregon
2020: Oklahoma, Oregon
2021: Baylor, Utah, and Pittsburgh

Do you notice anyone that didn’t make this list either? Not only are we not making it to the CFP but we are not getting close.

2 Likes

So we can’t blame his INTs on his play and decision making??? Or are you saying just those 2? Because even without those 2 he still had 5 over 2 games against Baylor That’s the same amount of TDs the backup had against us in the title game. Sanders is pathetic.

What are your excuses for his other 29 INTs? Numbers don’t lie.

The only thing you proved was winning a title is pointless.

1 Like

I give you credit for having names in mind. But, I wonder about these two choices. You have a desire to hire guys who suddenly resign.

Chris Peterson? Will always be a god in my mind for upsetting the Sooners in 2007, with an awesome statue of liberty play. But that was a long time ago. He apparently burned out. Had a poor bowl record with the Huskies. I’m sure you realize Coach Gundy beat his UW team in a bowl game.

Mark Dantonio, another sudden retiree. <<<Dantonio was asked during his press conference whether his enjoyment in coaching waned over the last few years. “I was 50-50 on what to do and how to do it,” he said. "In the end, if you’re 50-50 on something, you need to be over here. This job demands 100 percent. It just does.”>>>

Also, he doesn’t fit your criteria of “younger” (he’s my age, 66).

Both of these guys apparently burned out and decided to step away. You’re banking on finding them refreshed after a break and ready to go? What do you say when you call Peterson? Dantonio?

2 Likes

Winning conference titles at least gets you on the page with CFP while racking up wins while hiding from competition doesn’t.

1 Like

It works great in the big 12. 5 teams racked up more wins and didnt get in to 8 playoffs. That is your own logic.
Stop before you say another stupid thing. Ive never shoveled chit before. How you are on here i sure i could give you pointers on that too.

1 Like

I never thought we could make the playoffs but with anything better than a mediocre coach we should be able to win the conference as often as Baylor.

1 Like

Did he ? I must’ve forgot or maybe it was on Espn pkus

It wasnt last year. His first year.

1 Like

Gundy also doesn’t have two conference titles or a CFP appearance either. Even Gundy was able to get by Bob Stoops a couple of times. I’m not saying Petersen would take the job. I’m just saying it would be stupid to not see if he would at least be interested.

Same thing with Dantonio. You at least make the call. The one thing I do know is the guy knows what it takes to win more than one conference title going on 18 seasons.

Yea but yea but. Lol poor joy. Like i said at least their not dead. Guys have no texas connection, portal nil both new. They need after nude naps.

1 Like

Apparently it doesn’t matter if you have Texas connections if you can only get one conference title in nearly 18 years.

Joy you have to do better then gundy. Stop and think about what you have said. You really can stay focused.

1 Like