Caleb Williams ba ha ha ha!

What Jake is say does fall in line with what I’m saying. Riley was trying to get a better recruit.
There is one problem with talyn statement u bring up. Tabyr wasn’t playing football till his Jr year.

I’m not trying to go around and around but it was more then just about playing with his brother.

There are more teams than football chief.

Ok, I won’t argue with you guys. If you two think he chose OSU because OU quit talking to him……so be it. I disagree. The kid was going to go to the same place his brother was. OU told him they weren’t offering him. Agree to disagree

This does not mention the 2 played football all their lives together. And guys back to coach talk. This does tell us anything about why he would leave a blue blood other then an brother deal. That is a civil talk.
Like I said they were still recruiting better recievers. So what Jake says makes sense.
This fits with brown also.
Tcu did worse with Evans dropping Richardson, but that cost them kelly also.
It’s not the first time for ou they ate a bb and can afford to keep looking.

Ugh, for my brother and me, Talyn. For my brother and me. I can’t have this kind of grammar on the team. Give him back to OU.

3 Likes

Who said they played football together their whole lives? I didn’t. Yet……you keep arguing it. I said that Talyn said he & his brother played together their whole lives. You say that’s a problem because Tabyr didn’t play football until his Jr yr. Dude……there are multiple sports that those guys played together. Multiple teams…….other than football. Talyn said the exact same thing in his statement. Why are you insisting on arguing it?

U rote a paragraph to keep arguing. I said that what he said is like coach talk.
When players decommit it is never given the true reasons.
He did want to play with his brother at osu.
Ksu gave an .82 rated player a scholarship plus his brother. It wasn’t likely they would get the osu one. Why didn’t they jump on the ksu offer. If his only reason was to play with his brother. Stop reading part of what I rite. It all ties together.

So it’s simple if the only reason was to play together way not ksu. They send recievers to the pros.

“Ksu gave an .82 rated player a scholarship plus his brother. It wasn’t likely they would get the osu one.”Where the hell are you getting that it wasn’t likely that hed get the OSU one? Talyn was a big enough recruit that someone was gonna offer his brother too. His family hoped OU would too. For you to say it wasn’t likely that a bigtime recruits brother wouldn’t get an offer too……shows how clueless AGAIN you are to what goes on in recruiting. Hell Boynton HIRED A BROTHER AS A COACH to get a player. So taking a chance on a scholarship for a kid that actually has some upside in order to get his brother…….isn’t a stretch.

“Why didn’t they jump on the ksu offer. If his only reason was to play with his brother”. KSU offered his brother in March……9 months prior to signing day. They aren’t going to rescind it. Why in the hell would you jump on the first offer you get? I’ll tell you why…….because an-in state school, that’s a better program, with a better offense, may make an offer too. So you can be a little more patient and make a better decision for you and yours without jumping on the first offer you get.

Dude, you compare OSU & KState. Which is closer? Which is in-state? Which runs an offense more suited to get the WR involved? I’m aware of how run-heavy OSU was this year, but that’s the exception. KState’s reliability on the run is the rule. Which program is more likely to have a QB that can get me the ball? All of those are easy answers if you’re Talyn Shettron. Again, for you to not get it shows your ignorance to recruiting. Dude I try with you. I honestly, truly try. But you make it reallllllly hard.

Jumping at first offers happen all the time. The kid from pawhaska got one from osu and took next day. He is an .87 so not a poor recruit.

Well no matter what I’m glad we got both I think the .82 one doubled his numbers. He will work out. Needs better then hass.

Raking can be bs. Look at gunnar they never even gave him numbers. With his numbers and all he did in 6a he should had some numbHass.

I will say ur new coach is out their recruiting against ksu on a low 3 star. He maybe like stoop and get worse recruiting class but does as good.
I’m enjoying taking players from ou for what even reason. Same with brown. He final got his dream ou offer and picked us. Those r 2 in one year. That is stuff to recruit with. Especially if ou goes 8 and 5 in sec.

I know u will say blah blah. But gundy will use that and the fact we are getting so many oklahoma kids. If it just keeps us from losing guys is a big deal.

You comparing Gilkey, who had 1 offer, to Shattron…….is laughable. It’s not even the remotely same thing. It’s not even in the same universe.

“Needs better than hass” What in the hell does this even mean?!?!

“He should had some numbHass” You have got to have someone help you boss. Your points are ignorant as is……then you throw in the typing?!?! Dude you may need to shift to calling in on radio shows or something audible because the written word is proving to be a challenge.

I love how you in one sentence say rankings are bs…….then mention OU competing with KState over a 3 :star: in the next sentence as some slap at OU or Venables.

OSU wins some recruiting battles. They also lose some. Same with every program. I don’t get too wrapped up in the stars by their name. It’s absolutely beneficial to get more highly rated guys than not…….but I’ll take an 18yr old 3 star that develops into an All American every time.

1 Like

I’m done with u. U think ur a smart guy. R u one of the guys over pumping the frac wells. Because ur ego is inflated… always take what I say and make. Ur own narrative always.
Prime example Gilkey was about a guy who got one offer and took it. Had nothing to with Shattron in any way, but u took it there.

The fact that you think a guy taking the only offer he had is an actual point…….is again, laughable. What the hell did you expect him to do?!?!?!

It’s fun no one gave him an offer after
.875 is not a bad recruit. No not ou. But, se one. It’s not the fact he jumped on osu’s offer It’s the fact no one contested it.
I understand everything about recruiting. And happy how with nil we are doing better. I put to we have maintained a core coaching staff and culture.

I literally cannot understand what you’re attempting to type

Thats because u can’t follow ur post. I’m not going to reference everything. I would think a genius like u could recall the other post. Call me lazy or u not a genius which is it.

So back on ur predictions. U gave urs for usc, which I feel r fine. What about ou and osu.

I’ll say OSU goes 8-4 or 9-3. Losses are to Baylor & OU. The other one comes ASU, Texas or @KState

OU goes AT BEST 11-1, worst 8-4. I’ll say OU goes 10-2 regular season. Baylor, Texas & @Nebraska are the 3 that scare me. OSU could absolutely beat them, but I like our chances that late in the year.

So Texas and Baylor are who u think will be in the title game
Is iowa state and tech going to do anything.

Title game comes from OU, OSU, Baylor & Texas (obviously). I’ll say OU plays Baylor if I had to pick in February.

1 Like

Well I don’t think anybody will have as good as a defense. I think ou and ksu will be hoping they get good qb play from their new qbs. God knows what Texas will do. Not sure if tech will have enough to make a two game leap. I think the title game will have 2 lose teams in it.
I do trust gundy. With the loseswe have tells me we are good
Depth is my worry.
I hope u worry joking about asu
We do have 5 away games
So yes 9 and 3 would be great. I think we my have an offense that can go tempo with the defenses down we could get 10and 2.
I just think the league will be tite.

Here are some thoughts about ou.
Some times a qb who is injured doesn’t come back.
The oline have they improved it.
Can they do much in one year to trun the defense around. How many did they lose and gain.