Column: Wild Saturday Proves Oklahoma State is the Best Team in the Big 12

Yea I think Sanders is playing his best ball since he’s be here. Taking what’s there and no mistakes. We are building depth in the Oline which we need badly. We have capable backs after Warren. I don’t think our defense will have a bad game, at least I’m hoping for the next 2,3 anyway. They have been too consistent … receivers gave looked good too

2 Likes

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing in the playbook has really changed. Execution can also be largely attributed to the fact that we’ve played defenses ranked 121st and 126th.

Baylor has been the only team to keep them under 14 so far.

If he’s 4-0 against the greatest coach in school history I would say he has been coaching.

You mean that Jim Knowles defense? Since Gundy has already said he rarely has anything to do with that side of the ball.

If I’m not mistaken he’s taken a ton of criticism since the beginning of last year by both you and Loyd. You two were always complaining the most about him.

It because of him our defense had to stop Baylor on our side of the field three times. I will agree it does look like he’s getting better though.

Even if he doesn’t win a title we’ll still have him because it’s bad fans like you that think 6-6 is good enough.

You dumbass I’ve never criticized Sanders for much at all !! You make up lies to try to make yourself look good but that isn’t possible. Why make chit up Joey ??? So Sanders had 3 turnovers against Baylor ? Really Interceptions ? Fumbles ?

1 Like

That’s right get used to it rainman !! Nothing you can do but biotch and and cry so suck it up :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What I want to know is why Kansas can score 57 against Texas and we struggled to get over 30?

Three interceptions. Don’t know how you can claim to know anything about football when you never watch the games.

Sorry. I meant 16 ou offense sucks.
If ou and Texas offences are good why did both have to keep their main offence in to win the game. We score 55 against ku with are 3rd qb in.
Don’t talk about riley wins if Knowles could coach defense we would have some wins against riley.
Seriously riley sucks as a coach when he gets swept on these last 3 games.

Riley and gundy

Gundy was given osu on the side of the helmet . And lesses miles thugs.
Riley got stoops players now gone can’t win. Still has ou on side of helmet

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we still won Slingblade… guess we would have routed them if not for the ints
Why would I remember something like that when we won you idiot. Even if we lost. One of them bounced off the receivers hands.

Goggle it !! It may tell you :rofl:

29 total points from the OSU offense in the last two bedlam games. Not one game, but two combined. Sounds to me like the offense needs to perform better to even keep it close.

1 Like

You still never answered the question. How come Kansas can score 57 against Texas and we can only score 32?

In reference to your question about OU and Texas having to keep their offenses on the field the entire time. That would be because their defenses suck and they don’t have Jim Knowles on their sideline.

If you were smart you would verify it first before asking me the question. Who’s the idiot now?

Joey you will always be the idiot !! Anyone that asks the ignorant questions and criticizes a coach that’s top 10 in wins the last ten years and with a 9-1 record, you are stark raving mad :angry:

U never told me why ou can score more then 20 points in games

Anyone that’s asks me if Spencer Sanders had three interceptions in the Baylor game before first verifying it can’t be trusted with information and facts.

There you go with your OU obsession again.

1 Like

U want to talk about our offense I’m comparing to the best offense in the league.
It’s funny I can talk to tomato slice about ou.

1 Like

They have troubles on the offensive line. Kind of like we’ve had consistently over the past 7 years.