ESPN's Paul Finebaum on Bedlam Split: 'Nobody Cares. We're Talking About Stillwater, Oklahoma'

The point … Mikey, was that he said he wanted to move on from it and then went on a five minute rant that he knew was going to be all over the news. If he truly wanted to move on, then he would have just made a short comment and shut his trap. Looks like you are as good at getting what people say as you are at English.

2 Likes

Lol sure . If you cant manage a note like this no wonder your a paul fan. Deflect thru ignorance.

1 Like

Not the spelling police, but if you are going to insist on calling people stupid… you should try not to sound stupid.

2 Likes

@ar1 aka jug took my innocent apple comment and trun into his sexual pleasure. Sick puppy

1 Like

Lol “we’re talking about Stillwater, Oklahoma” - Because Tuscaloosa is just the great, bustling hub of the Southeast.

5 Likes

You goon fans have been the ones ranting about why Bedlam isn’t going to be played. Gundy put that to rest as far as our side. Like he said uo had been in talks ( along with Texas ) for months. Right ? And do you ever think Bedlam was ever brought us in those negotiations ? You hitched your wagon with Texas , nothing untrue about it

2 Likes

Cabbage patch gurl riddle me this. How can more people watch a game coming out of payne county, then 2 future sec blue bloods in dallas. Sounds like more then oklahoma watched bedlam. There are only 3mill in the state. Red river barely got more then the metro plex population. You can kid yourself all you want osu will be find watch the sec make uo into the new Mizzou.

If goons dnt care what gundy says. Why are you on here talking about gundy.

1 Like

You missed a few commas in all your ignorant posts watermelon :grin:

1 Like

Not one single OU fan I have ever met or know has once said they want bedlam to continue. OSU would have made the same move had they been given the offer by the SEC. Spare me your outrage that you weren’t included. Boo hoo… cry me a river. If we don’t get to beat OSU 9 out of 10 games anymore …oh freaking well.

Why am I here… lol. Well, cause you goat pokers are fun to let in on reality from time to time. I’m bored now… continue with your in-house arguing with each other.

You evidently don’t read much on Twitter, Instagram etc…. I guess you only get to access one or two social medias …. If you don’t think you will miss the money , being you are close to a billion in debt. , then by all means carry on. You will need a win when you’re at 7-4

1 Like

Maybe it’s because you never get to hear any anti uo posts too. I know on 24/7 you have kicked many out of there because they have a different view than slobbering all over some recruit or so and so caught a pass in the league. You think ? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If that was the case then Paul would’ve had no reason to say “Nobody cares”. Are you really that dull and naive Roberto?

That is impossible to do when you live around a bunch of goon fans !! Impossible :cowboy_hat_face:

I guess you misread, he’s saying Stillwater is a sh*thole. But sure make it about Gundy

2 Likes

This is hilarious I met 5 just yesterday that are pissed it’s gonna end, and I’m in North Dakota right now.

3 Likes

That was my point, nobody outside of Alabama cares about the Iron Bowl. And how many times exactly did the Iron Bowl decide who was going to the National Championship game?

1 Like

And the Big 12 has Mike Gundy.

Aren’t you proud joy !!! :grin::grin:

You’re preaching to the choir bud. I’ve tried telling some of these yardbirds the same thing and they just don’t understand that people don’t care to watch Gundy lose bedlam 80% of the time.