Football 2020 Season II

Headed to Vegas tomorrow. Which one do I hammer, the over or the under? I think I am going to take the 3.5 as well. The home field advantage is YUGE this year!

2 Likes

Always the opposite of what @ScottCorken says.

3 Likes

The over. Pokes score big.

2 Likes

21-3 Pokes. D does their thing… Gundy fiddles with the QBs by “easing Spencer back” and thats slows down the offense.

Prop projection: Brown breaks one for 50+

4 Likes

Would anyone else enjoy a dedicated gambling thread for all sports? I know I would! If someone starts it I’d support it

3 Likes
1 Like

That does not run congruent with my Christian values.

:neutral_face:

This goes back to my feelings on the subject. You can vacate a national championship, but you can’t vacate my feelings of winning a national championship. OSU should cheat as hard as humanly possible.

5 Likes

Hopefully without losing the program.

1 Like

Lots of room between cheating like crazy and actually winning a title. Lots of teams do the former without achieving the latter. If that happens all you have to show for it is sanctions and firing Hugh Freeze and Matt Luke.

Define losing the program. Would you trade a natty for cratering the program for a decade? I’d consider it.

3 Likes

Ole Miss had 2 NY6 berths and were a game or 2 away from playing for the natty a couple of times. They couldn’t put it together, but it got them close enough to roll with Bama and LSU and Auburn for a couple of years. They just couldn’t break through.

So were we apparently without cheating.

2 Likes

The landscape is completely different than 2011. You have to make it past a committee that doesn’t want you in and then beat 2 teams with 50 4* and 5* guys in 10 days. OSU ain’t winning a natty without cheating. Which, everyone else cheats too. So cheat better.

2 Likes

We’re also probably not winning one with cheating. All that will happen is we end up on probation and I’ll no longer be entertained. A fate worse than not winning a title to me.

2 Likes

We talking about OSU or the Astros? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hell no.

4 Likes

USC basically traded 2 nattys for a decade of mediocrity. That’s why I ask. I would think USC fans would tell you it was worth it.

Preach, Kegan.

4 Likes

Maybe this is why we don’t recruit well… we just don’t pay players.

2 Likes