Football Recruiting Thread

Super early but I’ll take 6’4” where we can get them.

Can’t teach 6’-4” and 4.47 40.

1 Like

I get that, but come on. Talk about a flyer, the kids ONLY offer. He doesn’t even have any D2 offers or anything. Guess we will see, but just wow.

I agree with @crazed_stallion. This kid wasn’t going anywhere. We could’ve offered him in November and he would’ve taken it.

I get the skepticism, but I trust Dunn more than any other recruiter on our staff.

3 Likes

Had a chat with Landon Dean about an hour ago:

2 Likes

Wait, I didn’t do that correctly … ***--_ EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW --_ ***

20 Likes

I think the coaches get the benefit of the doubt with receivers

4 Likes

That means NO ONE ELSE GOT ONE! WE SHOULD TELL THE OTHERS VIA TWITTER TO SHOW OFF!

I’ll never get how OSU offered that kid before Tulsa. Whether you like the offer or not, a kid with any sort of athleticism from Pawhuska should instantly have a Tulsa offer.

8 Likes

Football recruiting Twitter is an interesting animal.

3 Likes

OSU lock.

1 Like

I heard the 7th grader is committing next week

8 Likes

You’re right. I also thought, we were all upset that we didn’t offer the LB out of Hominy who turned out to be an NFL player. Similar situation. If this kid turns out to be a player, then all will be forgiven. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Collins was a QB in high school though.

The guy is 6’4", runs a 4.47 40 and has a wide catch radius (as evidenced by his basketball dunk highlights). I think he is worth the risk and at this point Dunn has proven he knows what to go after with WRs.

11 Likes

What’s Presley waiting for?

Yeah, WR is a position I’m good with taking flyers on athletic dudes. You can coach a guy to block downfield or run crisp routes, but you can’t coach size, speed, and athleticism

2 Likes

Graphics

2 Likes

Would be amazing if Rangel and Presley both announced tomorrow night :smile::pray:t3:

8 Likes