Game Thread: Arizona State 🏈

Can the PFB Food Council, led by Sherlock, take care of Lance, please?

2 Likes

Or, what if we didn’t finally get the score late in the game despite the coaches not managing the substitutions and keeping track of the play clock. Those are simple, but not mutually exclusive activities Mike.

Look, I dislike Skyline Chili on principle because of Bengals fans, and I think it looks kind of gross, but I’ve never had it and until I try it I won’t pass judgement. @lance can like whatever food he wants to

2 Likes

Does Cincinnati style chili come with beans?

I think it can but it doesn’t have to.

Said the same thing. Coulda hurt bad.

2 Likes

This is not how you internet, @SherlockOhms

7 Likes

Anyone who actually likes Cincinnati chili has no taste and should be shamed.

2 Likes

I didn’t think the chili specifically from skyline was bad, but they ruined it when they slopped it down on top of watery noodles and called it gourmet.

1 Like

It’s fine in a hot dog. If you put it on spaghetti you’re a psychopath.

1 Like

I’ve never been to Cincy. Is their version of chili kinda like what you get at Coney Islander?

1 Like

this point should be taken seriously

2 Likes

What is Pita pit? Some kind of restaurant?

Pita Pit is awesome. Quick service place.

2 Likes

Sort of, but with cinnamon and usually served over spaghetti with a bunch of cheese.

It’s a Greek-ish recipe that has cinnamon and even some cloves. I tried making some once. It was awful.

/Fin

The Pita Pit on the strip was so clutch back when I was in school, the Philly Cheesesteak Pita was always my go to

Atomic Burrito was my go to, used to donate plasma and then hit it up.

4 Likes

pita pit was truly ahead of its time.

so fire.

1 Like

Man I donated Plasma al four years I was in school, got pretty close with the workers there actually

1 Like