Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

So hard coming from a golden age of the 80s when I was about 10 and had posters of Barry Sanders, Robin Ventura & John Smith. I can’t pick one because they cannot be compared. That Barry/Thurmond duo, the Ventura/Monty Ferris team that followed Pete Incaviglias domination, then the all time great john Smith on the mat. I have to go John Smith. He did it alone and represented our country for gold in the olympics as well and he’s back coaching. Barry is possibly the best football player of all time but John Smith gets my nod for my favorite OSU athlete.

I mean I could say Barry Sanders if I had to choose someone everyone knows. But, for me I have to choose my cousin Scooby aka Antonio Smith for obvious reasons lol.

Thought about it and it might be boring but nobody could get you on your feet quicker that Barry Sanders! Tony Allen was a close second.

1 Like

John Smith - absolutely the world’s best for 6 straight years and a pretty darn good coach to boot.

Kendall Hunter!!

1 Like

Malcolm Rodriguez

1 Like

Billy Gasparino

Wait, I thought your last name was zero.

1 Like

Brent Parker
Yes…that Brent Parker, the one that dropped the Bedlam winning TD pass from Gundy.
I worked with him for a while and you will never meet a better all around guy.

Gary you’re my hero man

John Smith - Olympics on top of collegiate

1 Like

James Washington, the perfect example for “cowboy culture”!

Barry Sanders

Keith Toston is my favorite Oklahoma State athlete. When I was little, I used to go down and high five the players from the stands as they went into the tunnel underneath BPS after home games. Although Toston was my favorite player at the time, one game he threw his towel up to me after giving me a high five solidifying him as my favorite player of all time.

1 Like

Marcus Smart - Who doesn’t love the backflip in Allen Fieldhouse

2 Likes

Alonzo Mayes. I got to meet him when I was a kid and he was playing with the basketball team. Great person and player.

1 Like

Markelle Martin

2 Likes

Most recent: Brandon Weeden

All time: John Smith

Brandon Weeden

This is an impossible question, but I’d probably have to say Byron Eaton. The dude was always oversized during his playing days, but was a still a perfect point guard that always seemed in control of the entire game, always knew when to drive to the basket, always knew the right play to make, and was ALWAYS clutch. He was basically an overweight LeBron playing point guard, and his attitude was always solid. I feel like a lot of us took him for granted due to the transitional periods he played in for the program.