Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Tony Allen. Toughest player I’ve seen in college basketball. He won games with his intensity alone.

Loved hearing the ping of the bat and then the Gap Band and watching Inky round the bases. Pete Incaviglia was a beast.

Rashaun Woods. He lived a couple doors down from me in Bennett back in the day. Class act. Coming from small town panhandle Oklahoma I’d never in my life seen a football player do what he did! Awesome!

2 Likes

Chianti Roberts.

Go Pokes!

1 Like

Bryant Big Country Reeves! I was 7 years old when we went to the Final Four, I lived in Stillwater and it was an incredible time to be alive! This is my little brother and Mom. I’m at the feet of the giant signing the autograph!

2 Likes

Rashaun Woods. Often forgotten with all the great receivers we’ve had since. Best Wide receiver in my book!

2 Likes

Dan Bailey

3 Likes

Scott Harmon

His dad was my HS football coach. Scott was an annoying brat that hung around the team. He was severely under-rated as a player, even as a 4-year starter, because he played on some really, really bad teams.

Barry Sanders - watching him dominate the Big Eight defenses back in 88 was amazing!!

1 Like

Free… free free free? My favorite is probably JW Walsh. He’s the kind of guy you’d want to lead your team into battle.

Zac Robinson when I was a kid, but overall, probably Justin Blackmon for football, and Keiton Page for basketball.

1 Like

Robin Ventura is probably my fav, but I would be remiss if I didn’t also mention Brooks Thompson who was the inspiration for our daughter’s middle name (Brooks).

Lebryan Nash, Justin Blackmon, Brandon Weeden

Robin Ventura…only because he really thought he could take on Nolan Ryan

Current/Recent: James Washington/Chubba Hubbard

All-Time: Tony Allen (seen live). Barry sanders is top of list as well. Gotta love Ricky Folwer and his OSU presentation in events.

I think Daryl Monasmith was epic to knock out the lights at Gallgher-Iba and win the match the way he did!

My favorite athlete ever is Josh Fields

Man…tough call…so many good ones. B-Weeds with the fist pump! “Spud” Hunter was awesome! Can’t leave out the GOAT - Barry! Gottlieb, Country, The Grindfather, and a dozen other b-ball guys. Incaviglia, Ventura…then the golfers! Man!!!
BUT - for some reason a guy who just was a joy to watch play always was…Brian Montonati!

1 Like

I’ve never been able to get enough Tony Allen.

Rick Antle, walk on from Owasso, OK. Three year starter if I remember right. Great success story!