Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Mason Rudolph

Walt Garrison. Tough

1 Like

Kevin Igo!

Desmond Mason!

Byron Eaton was always fun to watch. Also I always enjoyed Janavor Weatherspoon.

Quinn Sharp!

First of all, much love for the kickers. Especially at a school that has been beyond graced with the luxury of high quality kickers for ten years straight.
Secondly, a THREE time All-American at two different positions (!)
Lastly, those luscious lockssssss

1 Like

Tony Allen and Johnny Hendricks

Eddy “Half Court” Hannan.

Desmond Mason… my childhood pic for sure!

I was born in 1994. I grew up watching Oklahoma State before NFL ever peaked my interest.

My favorite oSu athlete is Tatum Bell. My email my whole life was my nickname “ziggy” in combination with Tatum Bell. Tatumbellziggy@yahoo.com. 8 year old me thought he was hot stuff.

Unfortunately, I guess that email isn’t very “professional” or something like that. So I had to change it.

Go pokes

1 Like

Jackson Radford. He was a walk on for the football team and part of our circle of friends back when I attended. Second would have to be Bill Self.

JamesOn Curry. Was in elementary school and we had season tickets one year when he was playing, always remembered idolizing him and nice to see him recently land back on his feet. Will never forget him and Mario Boggan taking down KD in GIA, an All-timer.

1 Like

Gotta be Barry Sanders. There are some who were great, but none who were never that great.

Daniel Cormier

He was the second of only 4 all time to hold 2 titles at once in the UFC. All around good dude.

One I don’t believe I saw posted. So hard to just pick one.

How can there be one favorite? Didn’t see Leslie O’Neal listed so I’ll go with him. The guy was a one man wrecking crew. Loved watching that guy create havoc.

Mike Gundy has done more for the program than anybody else I can think of. Barry Sanders put OSU on the map, but Gundy has had the greatest long-term impact of anybody else. A great career and then building the program up to its current status is unmatched by anybody else. Mike Gundy is my favorite.

2 Likes

In my years at OSU, I’d have to say Thurman Thomas. Air Thurman was a joy to watch!

2 Likes

JW Walsh here, met him a few times a the Copper Penny when he was injured. He is an awesome guy.

1 Like

Barry

Randy Rutherford