Harvell-Peel Reconsiders Draft Decision, Announces Return

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/harvell-peel-reconsiders-draft-decision-announces-return/

KHP is coming back.

1 Like

Awesome! Defense is looking to be in really good shape for next year!

2 Likes

He was just punking us​:upside_down_face::innocent::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Unexpected but pleasant surprise.

1 Like

Probably got his draft grade and realized coming back for another year might improve his stock.

2 Likes

Great news!!

I dnt know how u can trust them. Each site is different

That’s great news and I think a wise decision. Come back, have a great season and get drafted whereas if he would’ve went for the upcoming draft might not get selected or very late, 5th or 6th round.

1 Like

Ok, everyone talking about “another guy leaving the Cowboy culture” and “why would he stay to finish 7th in the Big 12 and beat the 47th best team in the ACC?” better get on here and recant. If you do it now, you only have to say 5 Hail Gundys.

2 Likes

I was referring to the NFL Draft Advisory Board: “The board is composed of general managers and personnel directors from a number of NFL teams, along with the directors of the NFL’s two scouting combines, BLESTO and National. A prospect can ask for their assessment on where he is projected to get drafted. The board will return their assessment of the prospect with three possible grades – first round, second round, or neither, which means that the board advises the player to stay in school. The school can get a hold of the NFL Draft Advisory Board or the prospect can contact the NFL Player Personnel Department directly.”

I like the way u think funny chit​:rofl::joy::upside_down_face::innocent::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face: for us

Anybody know about ld brown and harper their still on the roster which is good, how long do we wait to know

If Gundy will stop coaching scared we might reach our potential for 2021 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Better start saying your prayers.

1 Like

It’s always good to hope but dosent matter who’s coming back it’s still a 4th best team in the big twelve minus some of our best players. I’m not jacked for football till gundy is out.

1 Like

Defense will be deep again. They still have Ford rushing off the edge, Rod over the middle, and a deep and experienced backfield. If they can have a guy or two step up at LB and the interior D linemen have a solid season, they’ll be just as good defensively as they were this year. With how hit and miss, and generally piss-poor the playcalling was this season, it’s hard to imagine the offense being much worst than it was, even with Wallace gone (I think losing hubbard will do absolutely nothing to our running game). Probably in for another 8-4 or 9-3 year.

2 Likes

@OSUgrad
D is shaping up nicely. And with some solid OL play the play calling and QB reads/throws will be brilliant.

1 Like

It will take a new coach to get better play calling.

1 Like

It’s all about Sanders taking the next step. Offensive line should improve, so that’ll help slow down the game for him. You can’t have two years running with everyone dropping like flies. We go as far as QB1 takes us.

1 Like

I think Sanders will be a lot better next year but the teams with the most improvement will be TCU Texas and OU.