Harvell-Peel Reconsiders Draft Decision, Announces Return

Joe chelf was maybe 3 star another piece of chit u cant use because u hate.
Gundy runs his offense he hired those guys so it’s all Gundy.

Idiot.
Need to teach ur son logan history of football. He thanks life has always been win win win. Teach her it’s not always been that way before Gundy. Ask logan has any non blue blood big 12 school got 6 to 8 4 stars for 4 yrs.
ESPN has us with 2 top 300 and 6 4 stars this yr so what r u guys crying about.

I’m starting to think you settle for mediocrity in every aspect of your life. How mediocre is your wife? Your job? Just because you’re an old out of touch moron doesn’t mean dick. Learn to spell/write. Pretty pathetic you can barely string together 6 words at a time. But I guess that’s what Robert likes. Mediocre writing, mediocre coaching, mediocre wife, mediocre job.

1 Like

You’re a mediocre human being if you can’t have a civil conversation without insulting people.

Robert has been calling me Joe’s son/daughter so maybe he shouldn’t be such a condescending douche considering his mental capabilities seem to be just slightly over barely functioning Mr. self righteous.

2 Likes

“I’m going to go to a team fan board and troll and then get upset when someone compares me to another troll.”

Also, you shouldn’t cast stones. Your writing skills aren’t all that.

1 Like

I am not trolling. I like many others am tired of the underperforming year to year done by Gundy. And you’re right my writing isn’t the best but it’s not at a barely functioning level.

1 Like

Well I’m riting to what u want. Don’t go there on insults u are the first to throw the stone a long time.
So I rite a post u have no logical answer. u turn to me about riting just like joe.
Problem with both is u answer my post. So u can read them. U just cant answer.

Ur football knowledge is well below functioning level.
U and jeff ar0 joe come here to cry.
Be like the rest of us and fine good in 90 % of these articles. Because 90% have nothing to do with Gundy
There are guys like osu grad or travis that want change with Gundy.
But dont cry non stop

This class is pretty much the same as every other class. Are there some dudes? Yes there are but you need more to compete for the Big 12 title every few years. Also no one uses ESPN rankings. But we will look at them for the sake of your argument. By my count and ESPNs there are five 4 stars. It tells you at the top of the page so you don’t even have to be good at counting. You just have to know how to read which I know is a struggle for you. Now we can look at 247s (the site everyone uses) recruiting services for the class. It ranks 37th as it stands now. 3 spots better than last year. Wow what an improvement. The 247 composite shows two 4 stars. The other 3 are very close to being 4 stars which is great but we still need a couple more dudes. 3rd in the Big 12 this year as it stands is better considering last year it was 5th but it’s still shy of the top 25 range. You can group me in with AR1, joe, and Jeff if you’d like but I find my criticisms completely valid considering the guy was being paid 5 million a year to underperform until Covid. Now he’s getting 4 million to do it.

I don’t even like rankings.
Do u think Presley is a 3 star even though he was gator aid player of th yr.
Do u think there is that much difference between the twins coming in
Kelly is a 3 star by 247 but ask to a national allstar game.
Last yr class had at least 5 freshmen that started n a few more played. Maybe do to injuries but played good.
What’s hurt Gundy the most is his own success. It’s hard to go forward when u replaced stolen assistant. Two article I’m a man and the si chit.
I do think this core of coaches will start to get us back in the race.
But for sure I’m not going to cry about ever lil thing.
This team next year will go as Sanders (or who ever qb) goes.

You gotta throw it to the Cowboy back more than twice a game.

North Carolina doesn’t seem to have a problem getting them.

A civil conversation? In the meantime Robert calls everyone an idiot and wants to be a total dick to anyone that doesn’t think like he does. Go figure!!!

We have talked about north Carolina
Go count how many 4 stars that were from north Carolina. They r the best team in that state. They got ten in state 4 stars. That alone is what twice the 4 stars in Oklahoma.

Anyone with any kind of logical and reasonable thinking when it comes to football knows that in order to compete for a conference title let alone avoid a 4th place finish you might want to run more than 5 plays consistently every game.

Joe I would have a civil talk with u if u said more then 4 th place and 2 and 12.
That is 90% of what u say.

See 4th place. Oh captain obsessive all we need is better recruits.
Yes that’s the limit of ur knowledge.
Then u think a guy like leach would do better. Even though in 20 yrs he has no champ n only 2 10 win season.

Then perhaps we should expand our recruiting grounds some? North Carolina also went 2-9 before The Mack Attack got there. All I’m saying is if Mack Brown can consistently recruit good players to a program that went 2-9 before he got there then Gundy should be able to recruit a little better having consistent winning seasons as you like to brag about. Do you agree?

All I do is point out the obvious problems causing stagnation and lowered seasonal results. Then you want to argue with me that it isn’t the problem when for the better part of a decade now it pretty much has been. This has been dissected enough that enough people with common sense out there know that this is a consistent middle of the pack Big 12 program with Gundy under the helm.