Harvell-Peel Reconsiders Draft Decision, Announces Return

Everything starts local then u move out
And Gundy has got 4 stars from both coast.
If u had knowledge then u would know we have expand are area.
But when we get on a recruit then a blue blood comes in and wins out.

Leach would probably throw it to the middle more and hit the Cowboy Back more than twice a game. The thing I like about Leach is he ACTUALLY cares to get his offense down the field without trying to be too predictable for the opposing coaching staff.

I call u captain obsessive because everyone knows those are problems for every team in the USA that’s not a blue blood. Going around and talking about captain obsessive makes u seem like a drunk fan in the stadium.

Leach would do exactly what u say going to a 3 and 7 season

So I’m obsessive because I think OSU could be better than 4th place in the conference on a consistent basis? Especially with Texas not being any good for 10 years now?

Russell okung, Brandon Pettigrew, Dez Bryant, Emmanuel Ogbah, Chris Carson, James Washington, Tre flowers, etc… you can’t just pretend things only work one way.

To add to that, over half of the players you mentioned didn’t pan out in the NFL due to personal reasons, not their performance on the field. Blackmon couldn’t get out of his own way once he went pro (but was fine at OSU) and Randle was starting for the cowboys before he started acting like a fool (also fine at OSU). Also, Mason is the favorite to start for Pitt next year after sitting behind a future HOFer the past 3 seasons so his story hasn’t been written yet.

1 Like

Exactly!!! Thanks for pointing that out.

U tells this on bb article articles about walkon players in article
That make u obsessive.
After the girls won the 4th big 12 game I post and u said I was the only one who cares.
I do care and I no there are more. Ur a bad fan

That’s not ur point its actually opposite of ur point.
Those guys were draft players.
The greatest cowboy could have been a 2 star. So it’s what we do here.
Answer me this not talking about national rankings but these last 3 class of recruits r they good classes

My question is, can Gundy ever win the conference again. Right now it doesn’t look like he can get to the conference championship game.

1 Like

Those aren’t all Gundy’s guys. Pettigrew spanned coaches, for instance. Also, I was specifically addressing the idea that NFL coaches take OSU players and do so much more with them.

I did not mention Okung because he was great in college and has been great in the pros. Pettigrew’s college and pro performance is about the same as well. Ogbah was a force in college. He’s starting to get there in the pros. Washington is TBD in the pro ranks, but was stellar in college.

I agree with Blackmon. He probably would’ve been good, but Gundy was able to keep him in line and therefore did more with him. The mitigating circumstances work both ways as well: I would say Carson has outperformed college, but he was injured for most of his time here and was behind Hill. Gundy loved Carson, though. He featured him juuuuust enough to get drafted and he was productive as a change of pace guy.

U remember things a lot differently. Carson was not behind hill he was injured just like in the nfl. Everybody loves him when he is on the field. If it wasnt for us jarwin is not in the nfl. All those asst. U mention all left to get one ring hirer. Gundy knows good players and good coaches.
Mac is a good coach and he is just doing what every other top coach does recruiting local. Just like ou Texas Clemson Florida

Yes, though? https://pistolsfiringblog.com/justice-hill-chris-carson-power-oklahoma-state-win-tcu/

Mason Rudolph was a 4 star recruit.

Now we cant have 4 stars go to the nfl

Sorry didn’t read it all or look at name well​:upside_down_face::thinking::nerd_face::face_with_monocle::scream:quick look that u were joe.
I already knows what he is going to say​:rofl::joy::innocent::crazy_face::yawning_face::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

I guess if you think 37th and 40th are good classes then so be it. I think it’s good enough to get us 4th place with the current coach we have.

I think you need top 25 recruiting classes with the current coach we have to avoid a 4th place finish.

So u ignored what I asked. Actually u did actually what I asked u not to do. This is why I think u have no football knowledge u have to be told what a player is worth by some recruiting site.
Also why it’s hard to have a civil talk with u. U lose focus and only say 4th place and 2 and 12.

I’d assume Joe talks about 4 place a lot since OSU hasn’t finished better than 4th since 2017. And even though we finished 3rd in 2017 I would still consider it a bust considering our TCU and K State home losses.

1 Like

Ur high on Presley but u must think he is a 4 star. But u cant use him he is a 3 star.