I was wrong

Mason Rudolph going on that same path it seems… which will make me look like an idiot too.

I’m pretty good at that though.

2 Likes

He appeared in 14 games over four seasons. Started six of them.

Why is it that Pokes as of the last decade are floundering in the NFL (Chris Carson being an outlier)? MR? Washington? Blackmon? Randle?

Ehhhhh Washington isn’t dead yet.

And there are several successes on the defensive side of the ball… somehow…

2 Likes

Uhhh, Washington is good. He’s still young.

Justice Hill, still young.

1 Like

That could 100% get you fired, first offense, today.

Yeah I don’t get how the hell our D has been the bright spot.

Then add another recent entry to I was wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I ever run into Wes Lunt I’m buying that guy a beer . He was a tough SOB. I will die on the hill that he was good but he had NO FREAKING LINEMEN !

I know we haven’t had sports in awhile but it all starts on the line guys or have you forgotten ?

MR is getting the same treatment WL got but now in the nfl .

I was wrong about having kids . But not wrong about how scary it is at times. Higher highs lead to deeper lows .

I’ve thought about this a lot. There is typically a bond between the QB and his OL. What does that look like when a QB KNOWS his line sucks? When he KNOWS they are going to get him killed. Does QB1 have to fake the camraderie?

1 Like

Checks response total.

I was wrong when I thought @TotallyNotRook starting a thread titled “I was wrong” was a dumb idea that wouldn’t get any interest.

6 Likes

Don’t forget Gilbert floundering in the NFL. I was just thinking this watching the replay of the 2011 Fiesta the other day. All those great players that really did nothing in the NFL.

1 Like

I laughed some more when Mayfield was drafted #1. Thought no way that nonsense translates to the NFL. Thought he’d flame out faster than Johnny Football.

2 Likes

I am hurt. Offended. Shocked. Outraged.
I demand to speak to your manager.

1 Like

Instead of buying them all Rolexes…he buys them all… gym memberships?

1 Like

If I had a manager, I wouldn’t be making inflammatory remarks like that.:smile:

1 Like

His bombing out is probably my biggest surprise in the last ten years. I mean Tyler Patmon found a way to stay in a team for four years and he didn’t have half of Gilbert’s physical tools.

2 Likes

Entirely mental. Gilbert just wasn’t tough enough for the NFL. Or to catch two game winning Bedlam interceptions.

4 Likes

For the longest time couldn’t understand why some folks (mainly females) were so excited about some band that called itself Bruno From Mars.

1 Like

I wasn’t wrong about mayonnaise. Tried it the other day again for the first time in years. Yep I still hate it.

4 Likes