Instacap: Oklahoma State Falls to Iowa State 24-21

You just throwing shite against the wall again. Everybody has here your same ole tired drivel every night

1 Like

Same as anyone else does Joey , you arenā€™t a novel person, except you cry yourself to sleep wanting Gundy fired šŸ„²šŸ„²

1 Like

You know I had a Sergeant Major tell me two very important things.

1. Even if you meet a standard you should always strive to be better, and exceed that standard if possible.

2. If something isnā€™t working then you must be able to adapt, improvise, and overcome that situation even when itā€™s tough.

I still have his number. Maybe we should have him give Gundy and Dunn a call?

He never played football did he :joy::joy::blush:

1 Like

He played D-3 actually, but I would trust him to run the OSU offense and make it more efficient than the bozos in charge of it right now.

Youā€™ve lost it Joey completely lost it D3 is just above high school level , right. No one is a worst loser than me, but I donā€™t cry about it. Iā€™ll get better. I do understand the other side has a right to play to win also

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m fine!! It wonā€™t kill me. Gundy finding ways to lose is to be expected. If you think Iā€™m upset about it then you havenā€™t checked the cowboy football Twitter page yet. Sometimes people have a problem giving multiple extensions to coaches that want to keep a program mediocre. Have a good night Michael!!!

Quit whining if youā€™re alright

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad the opportunity to play for the conference essentially rests on us beating OU. Like thatā€™s going to happen. Next year right guys?

1 Like

Thats true to point. We ur on the battlefield and ur losing, how do ur throw a nuclear bomb when u dnt have one.
One thing u should have learn in warfare. Oh wait u were a buck private. Well commanders like coach learn not to over extend them selves.
What u want from the offense is a specialized strike force, full elite team members. What we got are a bunch of buck privates like u.

1 Like

Good commanders have a plan B in case chit doesnā€™t go down like they project it to. They donā€™t do the same chit over and over again hoping for a different result. They also donā€™t adjust their tactics when 80% of their force is lost. They do it before 50% of their force is lost.

Youā€™re the one that said Gundy was a good recruiter. Gundy is an offensive guy. If you want to blame anybody then blame him. Heā€™s the one that hired Dunn. There is a reason special forces training has a 92% attrition rate. They just donā€™t throw anyone of the team they can get like Gundy does.

ā€œYou play scared, you lose scared, you go home scaredā€

Mike Gundy, 2021

Why do u even try Joey ur an idiot. I can pick plenty of times commanders did things over and over.
I will just give u the best. Ww1 tench warfare.
The other part is just ur blahā€¦
If u would actually listen I said gundy had some bad classes a few years ago. Thatā€™s why r top class now are empty.
Pathetic joey

1 Like

U know Joey u think u no so much.
We predict the same score.
But I gave a warning.
I said we need tanner brown. And donā€™t let those te freaken run free.
Offensively is was r best per play, or best possession.
Start say true chit too. We didnā€™t run 32 plays up the middle and tanner isnā€™t a freshman.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦and then they finally figured out they could use tanks to push through.

You donā€™t have to lie. We all know you love Gundyā€™s recruiting.

Oh so u knew they got tanks 4 years later and millions of men later. Sure I see ur point now.
Pathetic joey.

1 Like

No dumba55 they did use them during WW1. Here is a reference for you:

Hey idiot go back and reread my post.
The war started then after millions of deaths and years ( after the start but before the end) did they have tanks.
Joey I do know that the main reason u like to post to me is u just want to be rite, this is an impossible task for u. Best thing for u is to stop posting so ur not wrong.

1 Like

U would be like one of those general who used tear gas when the wind was blowing in ur face.

1 Like

U do know the war didnā€™t start when the USA entered it. It started in 1914. With tanks only being in service in 1917. But, with numbers only great enough in 1918.
If u need a history lesson Iā€™m free for a while.

1 Like

Noā€¦.idiot. Go back and read my post. I said they finally figured it out. We as a program havenā€™t figured it out after 10 years. Thatā€™s the point.