Instacap: Oklahoma State Falls to Iowa State 24-21

U never answered my post about comparing Roman to Hannibal. U did see that movie, no not the one with Anthony hoppkins. It was hilarious.

1 Like

Did it take u an hour and a half to remember 1917 (where u learn about ww1 tactics)
I know u will say u not on here 24 7 but only when u have an answer

Dudeā€¦ā€¦you are dumb!!! Get over it. People donā€™t create movies based on word of mouth. If the overall story can be supported by some factual events it can still be true. Thatā€™s not to say some things might be overplayed.

Iā€™ve been working. Sorry. I donā€™t monitor the forum 24/7 like you do hoping for response. I have a life. Iā€™m not that desperate. Is funny to watch you post three times in a row though.

Ok ur rite learn ur history from movies.
I never said u movies were all false. But u need to do a lil more then watch movies. Some actually are false.
I bet u wake up ever Saturday to solve Scooby-Doo mystery and thought u were a big boy when u guess rite. Would ur professor use movie references as good references. Pathetic joey

1 Like

I just realized u watched the longest yard, so now ur a football expert

1 Like

Sureā€¦.I guess a guy with a degree isnā€™t smart enough to do research and find a credible source compared to a guy who canā€™t spell or put a coherent sentence together. Or a guy who thinks Amendola and Sharp were on the same team together.

I can spell. I made one mix up.
U itā€™s daily. U have no comprehension of history just like football. Then I find out u base ur knowledge off movies. If u want I will give a list of movies to help u understand more of what really happen in war time.
Iā€™m sure apocalypse now taught u about Vietnam

1 Like

U do know Martin sheen isnā€™t in army intelligence. And Charlie sheen isnā€™t a a navy ace. What history did u learn from Charlieā€™s movies.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the one who got it wrong twice when talking about the kickers.

I base my knowledge on research and movies based on true events. If true events happened it can be assumed with some credibility the event is true. I also mentioned that some stuff in movies is overblown based on the audience.

Like I saidā€¦ā€¦I donā€™t like it when dumb people try to act smart. You can quit any time now.

I got one name mixed up. So now ur a genius.
Dude yes when u watch reno 911 itā€™s true reno has a police force. Thatā€™s a fact base show.
Ur not understand the general in ww1, well any war is pathetic. And 1917 will not give u any understand of what was going on.
What I love the best is ur sticking to the education value of Hollywood. I know u say ur a independent. Thats not by choose, neither parties want u, ur to stupid. So independence day is historically documented.
Ur a moron off of galaxy quest.
Joey: we watch historical documents and know everything

1 Like

Ur the gift that wouldnā€™t ā€œstopā€ giving.

1 Like

You got two things mixed up. Just admit it.

Hollywood incorporates true events into the story if its a story based on some true events. Are you really so stupid you canā€™t understand that? I never said I believed everything Hollywood does. I go to the source of that has the evidence. Not the people who are trying to make millions from an audience.

I donā€™t want to be a part of any party because they are both equally incompetent. Kind of like you. Do you believe everything a politician tells you?

This depends on what events happened and which battle we are speaking about.

Youā€™re a moron of the PFB forums.

Well ur working today so I hope thatā€™s ur regular job.
Because Iā€™m hoping ur not a teacher. U will teach from blockbuster.
I do know Hollywood is educating r young. I just didnā€™t know I would meet one.
I did notice u never answered alot of post.

1 Like

Blockbuster went out of business years ago. Iā€™m sorry your no longer employed, and have to resort to arguing with me on the weekend.

I donā€™t answer them because they are usually consistently stupid with no true purpose or point to them.

Iā€™m not arguing Iā€™m flat out making fun of u.
Yes blockbuster is closed so is ur brain.
These last two post act like ur crying are u crying. Gosh Iā€™m sorry I knew u were a gurl but crying is sad joey.

1 Like

Oh, youā€™re making fun of me? I guess the jokes were so lame I didnā€™t notice. Good effort though I guess.

U wonā€™t post because u canā€™t.
I really want to hear from u about the Knowles post.
Where Knowles and Roman did the same with the intelligence report about isu and Hannibal. Nothing just let large beast to run free.
Not Hannibal with Anthony Hopkins but the Carthage general. I didnā€™t want u to get ur movies mixed up

1 Like

Well u dnt read ur post so u only see half the joke.
Ur plum ignorant

1 Like

I donā€™t because it serves no purpose.

I donā€™t read the post because most of its just blah blah blah