Instacap: Oklahoma State Survives a Wild Game against Tulsa, 28-23

We did go 100% in redzone td.

Did you not watch today’s game against Tulsa? Do you think if Sanders would’ve been playing under Saban or Leach they would’ve said he played a good game today? Because that’s what Gundy said. Oh I forgot, you don’t how to read so of course you didn’t.

Campbell 0 and 5​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

So who’s played for a Big 12 title and won a major bowl game lately?

0 and 5?

What’s that rule u always say if I can’t beat ur rival fire them. I know ar would have fired him.

Who beat Oregon in a major bowl game last year (the same Oregon team that won at Ohio State today)?

Ou?

Gundy was 0-6 against OU before finally beating them. Fixing to be 2-15 after this year, but you want to keep him?

I dnt know I know who went for his 5th lose to Iowa :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::crazy_face::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

You do realize that we won’t have to play ou much longer.

1 Like

I don’t like Iowa. ISU is my second team.

I think Cincinnati and maybe UCF make it.

They were ranked #4 in the Iowa Corn Poll it’s kinda similar to the Straw Poll just a different starch.

2 Likes

I’m just saying that your contradicting yourself. Your telling me Campbell is 0-5 against Iowa and isn’t a good coach. Even though he’s played for a Big 12 title, beat OU twice, and won a major bowl game last year with a team that’s historically been the 2nd worst program in the Big 12. All on 5 seasons total so far.

Then your telling me Gundy is a good coach. When his offense averages less points per year every season since 2018, doesn’t play for a conference title any longer, is 0-5 against OU the last 5 seasons, and keeps proving he’s getting worse with the last two games as more than enough evidence.

Do you see where I’m getting at here?

No Joey. I’m pointing out things u hold up as important. U still have ur double standards. Iowa was the underdog too.

Yes, you are getting emotionally worked up over a game played by college kids that you have zero control over the outcome.

So what’s your point? Gundy is 1-3 as a favorite against OU.

I’m getting emotionally worked up? How so?

Iowa is not ou either