Instacap: Oklahoma State Survives a Wild Game against Tulsa, 28-23

And Iowa State has a worse history than OSU.

What’s poeple thoughts about the a&m cu game 20 to 7?

I do know Knowles has got to get the middle fame fixed we got at least 3 good dual qb coming up.
And get those pics fixed.

Wrestling, football or basketball?

They should ban the Aggie marching band!

1 Like

Middle finger?

Field. screens,te, and qb runs

If we had Josh Fields we get win Bedlam. He went 18-27 354 yards and 4 TDS in 2002.

1 Like

Ksu Texas and tech are making their games fun

Does that mean disappointedly close like OSU or exciting like Oregon/Ohio St?

Texas just got stuffed on 4th down down 16
Tech up 1.
Ksu 4 turnovers and Skylar is out.
So I would say ugly

Ok the Texas game is getting out of control

Knowles has the least things to worry about compared to the offensive side.

What’s your point?

Lot of injuries.

I have said it fo over 65 years: we should NEVER play Tulsa - period! The game today is a prime example: if you win - so what - you’re supposed to win. If you lose - wow - you GOT beat by Tulsa! A lise lise!

1 Like

So your excuse for holding onto Gundy will be injuries?

Joey I know u know what excuses look like. Since u use more of them any body I’ve ever meet.
Knowles does need to get better. And we have alot of injuried players. These are called facts. I know new concept for u.

The fact is even with injuries if your a halfway competent P5 team and Head Coach your games shouldn’t be coming down to the wire against Missouri State and Tulsa. Even Gundy admitted himself that their schemes suck and they need to do a better job coaching.

Gundy’s not bad, just mediocre and unmotivated. I’m ready to go back to having a hungry head coach who wants to compete for championships rather than a sated head coach who’s satisfied making the Cheez-It Alamo, or Cactus bowls.

3 Likes