Instacap: OSU Mounts Historic Comeback, Defeats Notre Dame 37-35 in Fiesta Bowl

I don’t disagree with that part of it. What exactly does being stronger up front have to do with disciplined ball control? It wasn’t the offensive line’s fault Presley fumbled just a few inches shy of the goal line or that Sanders fumbled at the 15 yard line.

I think at Wide Receiver we are fine and I believe LD has one more year left due to injury. Defense a lot of people claim we are loaded. D.C. is my biggest concern too. I hope whoever it is doesn’t zero blitz at the wrong time and do too much soft zone coverage next year. Second concern about next year is consistent game planning and play calling on the offense. If the O’line is better I’m all for more pro style. If it’s still the same as this year turn Sanders loose with a lot of rpo. One great thing about Sanders is I feel like he’s clutch and will do anything to win a game.

1 Like

Ah!!! There it is!!! God forbid we play two competent halves of football against good competition.

But he wasn’t there, was he? Sometimes you have to be able to improvise a little instead of doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

If recent history has taught me anything it’s that we tend to do worse when we are expected to do better. 2013, 2016, 2017, 2020. Maybe that’s going to be different now?

Somebody is hitting the orange kool-aid hard after that W

3 Likes

Yeah but we are returning a lot of offense and defense this more so than the other years

What a performance!!

Maybe one more year

No those have absolutely nothing to do with the O-line but overall we have to get better up front. It’s why we couldn’t move the ball in the first half because Sanders had 0 time. If you want to play with the big boys that’s going to have to get better because you’re top 10 teams have dudes on their front 7.

1 Like

Always the optimist aren’t you Joey Guess we will see

Sanders does have arm talent and mobility also with size. I don’t think his ceiling or talent is maxed out yet. I really think he could go in the draft in a 5th-7th round next year if he’s improved.

2 Likes

Man I sure hope so but saying he’s going to be a first round draft pick is very optimistic. I hope they’re right because if they are were more then likely Big 12 champs and in the playoff next year.

True to that. I think Sanders in my own opinion with his running game took some pressure off the O’line and it helped the passing game. I don’t think we win if it wasn’t for his legs. I still think if Shane was QB’ing he would get lit up.

1 Like

I want whatever drug the author of this is on.

1 Like

Can we set up a poll and see who is in favor of banning Joe. Pretty sure most would be in favor of it. This would be much more enjoyable to come and talk sports with out his babbling. If he stays then I say he has to change his user name to Habib from Babylon. Because he just babbles on and on…

4 Likes

Cautiously optimistic

Agreed unless he has a Heisman year next year. If he went pro this year he might go not drafted and make a practice squad. I think with better coaching and more improvement next year if he might be 5th-7th round pick.

Joey Presley was your golden boy last year and you wanta rag on him for the fumble , he’ll he made plays all day. Always pick the negatives. Would they have fumbled if Riley was the coach.

1 Like

Me too… And it’s not just a movement.

Just because not all of us are willing to drink the orange kool-aid without being cautiously optimistic doesn’t mean we hate OSU athletics. I already told you I’m glad they won. Pointing out problems with our red-zone offense (for most of the season) doesn’t constitute an emergency ban for realists.