Iowa state

I haven’t heard but they dnt even talk about him. We’re resting him till we need him​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

how do you usally get your info I can never hear any injury updates

Just on hear. There is poke report robert allen writes on it. It’s tuff no college coach talkes about it much.

i just created a thread on site to see if we can get any help. Im concerned for saturday

1 Like

It’s over and under is 47. So, no one thinks it’ll be exciting. We will need td not fg, with less possession

Me Before Texas: If we win, the trolls will hide for four days.
The Trolls: We’ll man up!
Also The Trolls: (hides out for four days)

3 Likes

If you guys get the bad Purdy to come out, it’s over. What you guys should be talking about is winning on special teams. Our ST (kickoff, kickoff coverage and our complete f’ing inability to punt the football) is bad, really bad. Make us make a mistake or two there and you guys will be in a good place.

3 Likes

I take it ur not to happy with the start of this year.

Yep I’m far to familiar with the Cyclone ways. Both my parents are ISU grads. My dad at least got to rub in the Purdue beat down to his whole family.

1 Like

Well Brock crapped the bed in epic fashion against the team out East. Which is fine and whatever. The Baylor loss pisses us off more, or should if it doesn’t. We win that game by a TD if we can just freaking punt.

1 Like

Iowa was the biggest fake news ever. Their QB is terrible. They kept knocking opposing QB out of games and have a good Defense which is why they won games. It was a perfect storm. They were never the #2 team. They are barely a top 15-20 team.

1 Like

My favorite is, “Texas wins this game 34-24 their offense is to good” we win 32-24 “well texas sucks we’ll lose next week”

2 Likes

It’ll be a close game. Baring either team giving up trunovers, which they both can.

If I’m okie st, I emphasize DBs to be aware of the ball this week. Brock has no fear of throwing into tight windows. There’s a pick or two if your DBs are quick and aware. If he’s threading needles though, I feel better about the outcome of the game.

2 Likes

We have seen what he can do, he killed us his freshman year. He is not running as much now.
Is Campbell trying to make him into a pro style qb.

1 Like

It’s more a product of the O line being better. But they hate it when he does his pump fake and I know they have tried to coach that out of him some.

We will have to stop hall and the te from getting 7 yards on first down.

Random thought - Is it just me or does other people loathe when we are referred to as “Okie State”?

2 Likes

It used to be used more. I’ve used it. My dad was born in Muskogee and yes he is an okie :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah… I’m from Oklahoma too (and had a dog named “Okie” for a bit), but idk… I have worked at several schools in the north and they say it all the time… It gets under the skin haha

2 Likes