Keylan Boone Enters Transfer Portal, Kalib Boone Expected to Stay at OSU

Your argument is still null and void Roberto. One player is getting better and doesn’t have to transfer. The other can’t crack the starting lineup and has to leave. Or did you already forget that?

You do know why cissy will not transfer again.

Here is where you dnt even know what the argument is.
Boynton teams are a offensive mess. So when late in the year you have a guy take up 15 % of the game and not score. Does that help. Last I checked bb is a game won by the highest score.

1 Like

I would love to know your credentials that gives you the right to claim what “championship caliber coaching “ is :rofl:

1 Like

The stains on his lazy boy is all the proof I need. He is a heck of a coach. Plus tge fact jug supports him. Joey is tge best.

1 Like

That score is also aided in rebounding and defense as well.

You don’t need to have credentials to use logic or reason. It’s common sense that when you try something a millions times, and it doesn’t work, you don’t go back to the same strategy during the most important time of the job.

You’re right you just abandon it and end up with 7 turnovers instead of 4

When we went uptempo it was our best drive of the game against Baylor. Then, for whatever reason, Gundy had seen it fit to go for the win using the strategy that hadn’t worked all game. Maybe if we would stop running off our NFL caliber tight ends we would have another option besides handing it off to the slow 3rd string RB for the win.

That’s why you make the big bucks coaching

Lol we’ll see how much of an nfl caliber tight end he turns out to be.

Well aren’t you a genius. When was the last time you saw a team win by not scoring. Joey I know you have this desire to answer back. Try to control it. We have covered cissy is not a offensive threat.
Offensive threats score in double digits most of the games. Not less then half. You do know most of cissy points were slams. Slams dnt come that easy.

1 Like

Look who’s using the word “if”.

1 Like

I can promise you it’s not just me saying it.

1 Like

Based on his Combine results it’s looking good.

Oh I know you have the deceased donor apparently telling you the same thing again

So did jamarcus Russell

What part of he developed into a better player the last two months did you not understand?

Lol that is used different then you think it is. Joey saying something is the if. Hate to explain everything for you jug.

1 Like

Dude I explain to you. Go see how many points he scored per minute. No improvement.
A fair ft shooter that scores on dunks. That is not improvement or an offensive threat what part do you not get.

1 Like

OK, well, if Jackson plants his foot and cuts, we win. Yeah, Gundy called his number. He probably should’ve called a Sanders run on 2nd or 3rd. It wasn’t some terrible call, though.

1 Like