Lincoln Riley Reportedly Leaving OU to Take USC Job

Nope!

You ready to start telling people how wrong you were?

1 Like

Rattler in the portal lol.

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s about to be a dumpster fire in Norman

If he wins the conference, heā€™ll have taken a team farther than any quarterback in OSU history and if he plays 2 more years, heā€™ll have more wins than any quarterback in OSU history. Isnā€™t that all it takes?

So I guess youā€™ll dodge admitting your wrong and deflect to talking about Spencer sanders? Nobody but you is talking about Spence lol you canā€™t make this shitt up :joy:

1 Like

You tell me how all of a sudden Gundy is a good coach and Sanders isnā€™t a good quarterback.

Gundys always been a good coach, you just donā€™t have a clue what your talking about when it comes to sports, you get online and blurt out Gundy haters talking points. Iā€™m sure you were hoping Caleb was gonna take it to the house on that last drive, your pathetic man

1 Like

And who said sanders isnā€™t a decent QB? You again

1 Like

Iā€™d rank Sanders as about the 50th best quarterback in college football. While Gundy might make the top 15 coaches in the power 5 conferences.

Nobody really cares where you rank Gundy? Or sanders for that matter. But itā€™s hilarious that you still wonā€™t admit you were wrong :rofl: you have a personal vendetta against Gundy and it is comical!

1 Like

Wow from someone who knows nothing about sports.

What does that even prove? That you looked up what ESPN thinks before you commented :rofl:

2 Likes

Just the fact mam.

What are facts?

Following Bob definitely had its advantages. The program was on great footing. But guys get hired in that situation and fail more often than not. Following a legend isnā€™t always easy. Lincoln took it and ran. USC is not in that great a spot as far as the Win column is concerned today. But you guys need to go look at what recruits heā€™s gonna get. Could he mess it up? Sure he could. Could he fall flat on his face? Absolutely. But that Conf top to bottom is pretty weak. OU had more competition in the Big 12 than USC will in the PAC. Itā€™s Oregonā€¦ā€¦& thatā€™s really it is far as some teams that can really, really go win and sustain it for 4-5 years. That logo carries a big, big hammer. Pat Jones said it this morning ā€œwhen youā€™re winning at SC, youre the best program in the Western part of the US. You walk in any recruits home and he instantly knows who you and who you representā€. That kind of stuff matters in the recruiting world. Lincoln could fail. But man heā€™s gonna have to really, really mess up to not get kids in his program that can really play. You have to admit that he was bringing in arguably the best offensive classes in the country. Skill players all over the place. That will either stay the same or, in my opinion, get better at USC. Defensively it was still a struggle to get the same recruits as the big boys do. But heā€™ll get better guys on that side of the ball too. If he fails out there, it wonā€™t be for lack of recruiting talent.

Oh you mean the fact that you were wrong yessss!

2 Likes

Oh I agree heā€™s in a hell of a situation out there, still just one of them deals for me though gotta get it done on the field, I in no way am trying to say Lincoln will fail out there, Iā€™m just saying itā€™s a different situation and for me he still has some things to prove. Thatā€™s just my opinion though

1 Like

It doesnā€™t surprise me that you donā€™t know what facts are.

What are your ā€œfactsā€ that ESPN ranked Spencer the 50th best QB? How is that facts?

1 Like